on 19 December 2014
The product itself is fantastic .. really creates a lot of space on my desk for placing my mobile and different devices connected to my computer. One thing that really annoyed was the fact that the cover for the clamp which is visible at the back of the desk had quite a substantial chunk of plastic broken off it however it appears to be a clean break so it's nothing a little super glue won't fix and not anything worth sending the entire unit back for replacement. The arms are fantastic extremely adjustable and have hooks that screw on underneath (one of the screw had actually had the phillips head taken out of it so its only hand tight) however these hooks are fantastic for hiding the cables.

All in all a very good product very pleased. Had the cover for the clamp not been damaged and the screw not have been pressed I would have rated 5 star.
review image
on 27 March 2014
Allow to to say something first before I describe the product. I do not return products and I try to make them work even if they do not work as expected. I do not like ranting about bad products but this product made me ridiculously angry. I'm looking for a refund.

The pole which is used as the spine of the mount does not fit, the hole to mount the arms. At first I assumed because the weather was cold the metal of the hole had contracted due to the cold. I heated it up with a hair dryer but it still did not fit. Inside the hole was a very cheap plastic tube which was meant to be used to allow the screw to clamp the entire pole. With this tube it did not fit.
It's as if they lost the original part and found something which looked sufficient.

I removed the tube and tried to mount them again. The pole fits but it wobbles. I cut up an old mouse mat with a non-slip rubber base and placed it within the 2mm gap either side of the pole. It worked until I pressed the power button on one of my monitors. The entire thing just dropped.

Poor quality build.

In summary: The pole (spine) was too large for the hole of the arms.
I would recommend people stay away from this product.
on 4 June 2014
I experienced many similar issues to another poster.

In summary:
- poor build quality - lacquer finishes mark and chip during construction
- the arms do not fit on to the pole which acts as the spine
- there is a small plastic insert - with it, the space is too narrow to fit together and, without it, the arms wobble
- they arms do not seem able to support the weight of normal screens without bending over
the screw which is supposed to fix the height of the arms / screens does not actually go through the hole

Need I go on? I'd be amazed if this ever cost £99.99 as advertised, it's certainly not worth the £19.99 now as it just doesn't work...
on 8 January 2014
Took a gamble as I didn't really want to spend big money on a stand. Other reviews have mentioned problems with the arms sliding down the pole with the weight. But my stand came with an additional clamp with fits on the pole below the arms, which adds extra support stopping any slow descent. This part is not shown in the item photos and diagrams, so I imagine this is a revised version.

I'm using this stand with two 24" monitors. Very happy for the money.
on 24 October 2013
Great stand to free up more space on my desk. Excellent value and easy to assemble. I did find that both arms tended to slip down the chromed shaft despite tightening the bolt. I cured this problem by using 600 grit sandpaper to roughen the shaft slightly to increase grip. Now its perfect and a good buy.
on 9 February 2015
I was going to buy one of these on Amazon until I saw the postage (I live in Spain) which was at that time more than the desk mount, anyway I found it £10 cheaper and with only £4.95 postage so took a chance even after reading the negative reports. Was I surprised, yes I was, it is a great bit of kit, sturdy and very well made, there is now a collar fitted below the arms to stop it sliding down the pole and it works well.
The unit is well made and finished nicely, I have it holding two 24" BenQ monitors and find it easy to adjust to any position I want, should add it only took me about half an hour to assemble and put into use and I am an old codger of 74. I can only think that those that gave negative feedback were unlucky as I would recommend this unit to all who need to get extra space as well as having a nicer desk layout. The only complaint I have is that the V shaped, shown as part of the desk bracket, is only a plastic cover to hide the actual bracket, having said that the bracket holds everything very securely. You could I am sure pay three times the price and not get anything any better than this unit.
review image
on 29 June 2014
I had great hopes for this but the quality was not good. One of the friction washers was thinner than it should have been, so it needed padding to stop the arm from just rotating freely, the arm attachment to the pole did not produce much friction, so my light LED backlit 24" monitor setup was just sliding to the bottom and the attachment to the desk is way too small. I can't imagine what this would be like with older and heavier monitors, it's probably have broken a chunk out of my desk.
on 7 April 2014
This is ok, however I'd recommend paying a little extra for a more sturdier offering.

Pros - price
Cons - Monitors at different heights (one higher than the other), feels cheap, not as sturdy as other monitor mounts.
on 1 November 2014
The screws and its housing could have been better quality. Rubber washer with a hole to let the screw through could have supported and integrated the arm into the stand and stop the arm from slipping down, I had to use a tape. Prices and its quality are acceptable. On of the products was slightly rusty at the metal hinges. To have a big flat screws are better to have them with black head which doesn't provide good finger grip to tighten it up. Two stars for the price.
on 6 May 2014
poor quality but will do he job. Quite cheap so can't complain too much. One of the usits needed some modification to work but other than that they hold two screens up on a desk