on 4 January 2014
I bought this device for my sons Birthday in October. Initially I thought it was OK. It played the games he wanted to play and although the screen was slow after touch and it was a nightmare for it to play avi files (still never figured out why 1 or 2 would play and the majority wouldn't) he seemed to enjoy it. I even at that point recommended it to a friend to buy. However before xmas the tablet lost its power and will no longer charge. I have bought new chargers but nothing. Having contacted the manufacturer sumvision in the UK I was told that it was "dead" and that they could not help me as they were a sub contractor(????). I went back to the guy that sold it to me but he no longer trades so I am now left with a dead tablet.

I will never ever purchase another sumvision product again and recommend that others seriously considers doing the same.

A few quid saved in the short term will end up costing more in the long run as I am now finding out.

I have never left feedback before but I am so angry and disappointed in Sumvision that I would hate for anyone else to have the same bad experience as me.
on 2 February 2014
We got one of these and a Kindle Fire HD at Christmas. This cost us £48 and the kindle was £99. There is a huge difference. The picture on this is terrible. It is constantly crashing on me and going slow and the memory isnt even half full. I wouldnt even get this for a child. I would definately spend a bit extra and just get the Kindle - its fantastic in comparison.
on 23 July 2017
Unfortunately Dad lost the receipt and couldn't take it back. Bought it for him as a gift to learn on. It's the least conducive learning device ever. Laggy. Drains battery for doing nothing at all. Spinning wheel from doom. No android updates in two years. Not intuitive for Dad who is used to android on his Samsung phone. Hours to charge. Minutes to drain.
I'll pay someone to take it off my hands...
on 7 January 2014
Altogether a ok tab for a child to use , Google play etc , though a warning , I bought 2 but 1 was dead on arrival , so it says a lot about quality control and manufacturing..(made in China)
Good luck!
on 23 February 2014
...but it's a fraction of the price and quite robust. I agree with other reviewers that it's fairly slow but it does get there. Quite easy to use but I haven't yet found an Office app so I can do a bit of word-processing. Bought a case & keyboard, plus a micro-SD card and we seem set up for a long and happy future (though at a fairly slow pace!).
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2014
purchased for my teenage daughter - does what it says - however she preferred the quality of a samsung so we purchased that instead for her, my mother who is 75 uses this and she likes using it its very easy for her to use.
on 3 May 2015
Was not expecting a huge amount from this entry level machine but have been pleasantly surprised, we have one for each of our two kids and they have stood up to it well for over a year now. Would recommend.
on 15 December 2013
I bought this bargain 7" tablet, along with the sumvision keyboard/case back in September. I have used it every day since then.

As usual I have customised it with apps from playstore, BBC iplayer, catchup TV and an android office app. I also use dropbox and use it as an e-reader. It connects to my home network seamlessly and also to the free WiFi in my local pubs and on holiday in Turkey. All these activities work well, with a little patience. Reviewers who have mentioned that iplayer is slow to load are correct but once loaded it works well and, for the money, the graphics are very good I think.

I also loaded the AVG android anti virus which found some problems, when the tablet slowed down so I would advise others to do the same and regularly carry out scans as you would do with a PC. I found an uninstaller app useful too, it uninstalls apps and then removes leftover junk. In this way you can keep the machine running at its peak.

Over my home network I can also print to my epson SX445W printer.

This tablet cost under £75 including the case/keyboard and expansion card. So its not an i-pad or nexus!

For the money it is astounding value in my opinion and in 3 months I have got my moneys worth.
77 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2013
purchased this tablet as a present last year then it went wrong and would switch on.Got in touch with Bluestone online, chris asked a few questions by e mail then told me to send it back.Two to three weeks later I received a new replacement which I thought was good service. So thank you Chris
on 11 July 2014
Okay for the money but I recommend to spend more and you will get more speed.