on 24 April 2018
STATUS QUO THE BEST.
on 12 January 2014
I went to the Manchester Apollo for my reunion gig. It was awesome! Unfortunately I am too young to remember the frantic four together the first time around but obviously I have the '77 album from the Glasgow Apollo. Just buy this if you are a Quo fan - simple as that - just buy it!!
2 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2013
At last status quo have got back to what they do best playin foot tapping head nodding rock. Very good live album. Some mistakes but excellent. I love it, if you like guitar rock I think you will like this album too!
on 5 January 2014
I have never seen these four of the band but hope to this year as they are touring again. A brilliant album in the old style of Quo.
I must confess as a Quo fan club member, I maybe a little biased!
on 31 March 2014
I heard Live from the Apollo Glasgow many years ago so I thought I would treat myself to the reunion and it was just as good. I would recommend this to anybody who is a Old Status Quo Fan.
on 24 August 2017
Love the Quo, loved this Cd.
on 13 July 2016
Love this CD. The frantic four back together again. Turn it up and rock!!!!!
on 5 April 2014
Great drive along music for me - able to sing along with no worries! Bourght because I watched the recent T.V programme about the recent concert.
on 27 September 2015
This is what rock music is all about. Gutsy, exciting, a little ragged. Four old geezers showing they still have it.
on 18 January 2014
Some great old tunes on here, from the reunion gig.
If you like the old Quo you will love this.
The sound quality has been tweaked to give a perfect sound quality on the cd.