on 13 December 2013
I was a little early in praising this item. Although the spec is pretty good, being asked to review after only having had seven or eight days use was a bit distracting. As a result i neglected the user manual a bit, and may have voided the warranty. I have replaced a power unit before, a few years back, and that is what was required here. Also, surely in a good PSU there is still a fuse protecting the unit inside. Additionally the idea of on/off charging is a little silly, particularly if you actually need to power down connected devices periodically like most of us.
on 20 February 2014
So I bought this product and all the parts like the CPU and ram were amazing and I can get tasks done really quick. But I wanted to do gaming on this machine so I bought a GTX 760 seperate and the power supply that came with the pc was cheap and didnt have the right connectors. So If you are looking into adding`a graphics card I would just build your own pc. As I ended up taking the whole pc apart in the end and rewiring it. But if you are just doing office work and basic editing this pc would be fine but for gaming you are going to need to add a graphics card.
on 14 December 2013
This is a solid purchase if you want to get a new computer and don't want to bother building a new one, but be warned, the included PSU (Cit 500w) is horrible, and will result in a dozen of system shutdowns when you're running programs that consume alot of memory and voltage. The CPU on the other hand is quite good, +8 GB of ram, so this a good deal, since where I live most computers that have these specs are much more expensive or are even inferior.

If you get this, invest in a new power supply, specially if you intend do add a graphics card like I did.