Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(4 star). See all 118 reviews
on 13 January 2017
I really did enjoy this book but I must comment on the repetitive context. On several occasions I felt like I was reading the same lines over and over again which became pretty boring, so I found myself skimming paragraphs. That being said, I loved the characters and the storyline was entertaining.
on 14 December 2016
This is a good book that takes the reader through a whole host of emotions, you feel deeply for Mikayla as she struggles through terrible tragedy and you feel grateful that Jake is there for her and you just know that everything will work out for them in the end. Its an enjoyable read that takers the reader on an emotional roller coaster I do however feel that it is mostly suitable for a young adult audience as it is centered around eighteen year olds.
on 24 December 2015
Found this book by chance during a search through Amazon. It was great, I read it in under a day. First book I have read by this author.
on 25 August 2015
Full of emotions you don't know whether to grab a box of tissues or your stomach from laughing v. Sad and v funny in places a good read.
on 20 April 2015
I finished this book in one day, it had me gripped until the end. Mikayla and Jake's story will make you cry, laugh and route for them all the way. If you like romance and young love, this is for you.
on 6 April 2015
This is quite a sad story but at times frustrating also, the two main characters must have willpower made of steel as there were so many almost moments that it was unreal.
on 12 January 2015
I very much enjoyed this book, however mikaylas game playing annoyed me near the end. As much as I understand why it still irritated me. However good ending and I look forward to reading more.
on 1 March 2014
The book is written from both the main characters POV which I love because you get to feel the characters and their emotions. At first I felt the writing was robotic and consequently was difficult to feel the characters. However it was just a case of getting use to a different style of writing. I did enjoy the story with the exception of the long drawn out commitment issues with Kayle and Jake is too good to be true ... For mature readers
on 12 January 2014
I absolutely loved this book and I've never cried so much while reading a book, it was a heartbreaking story with a happy ending
on 10 December 2013
I really loved this book and it had me grabbed from the first chapter. I don't think I have laughed as much In years than the scene with the parents and j beiber cut out at the beginning I will never forget that.... It was so good but then near the end it was kind of oh just get on with it same scenes
over and over. But then it went back to being brilliant after a couple of chapters the only downside part from that I would have liked a better epilogue but I hope that comes in the next book..