Customer reviews

on 27 July 2013
OMG, I love this book just as much as My Body - His Marcello. This book had me shouting Noooooooo a few times.

Luke, Marcello and Jane are 3 interesting characters but are all better for meeting each other but Jane is the only one walking away happy.

What a great Trilogy!!!!
on 1 December 2015
I went into this last book with a real feeling of trepidation and fear for Jane’s sanity. I felt she went from one extreme to a potentially worse one. Jane was so out of it at the end of the last book that she was like a puppet, being played by two bad men. As it turned out, I couldn’t have been more wrong. She needed to be in the place we find her in, and in the mind-set she is left in. Jane has to recover or she will die; there is no further for her to fall.
The author is brilliant at creating angst and being able to create thrilling scenes, one after the other, to show Janes’ very slow recovery; her transition into a whole new woman. Jane becomes a woman who is emotionally healthy, strong and still with the capacity to love. Her healing in fact is the beginning of Luke’s healing too. I was so pleased at his redemption of sorts, although it ended in a different way to the one I’d hoped for. It was a good ending; all Jane had wanted was ‘good’ love, not ‘bad’ love. She got her HEA.
There is a new character introduced to us in this last book. He is very interesting, very smart and witty, and very hot. But he’s not Luke. ‘Chase’ tries to seduce Jane but she is not ready to fall for a 3rd guy, being still involved emotionally and physically with Marcello and still emotionally drawn to Luke. The last scene with Luke and Jane had me in tears, it was so heart wrenching and emotional. I will definitely be reading these books again in future. There will be so much more to them, with a second reading. I can’t remember how I came across this series but so glad that I did. Wonderful.