TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 March 2016
Very unusual cufflinks - a nice one too!

Generally cufflinks are more square/circular - these one are narrow and long. Was a little worries about what they'd look like on a shirt, but no need to worry - they look fab.

They might not make me into Bruce Wayne - but they certainly make my cuffs look smart. :)
review image
on 24 April 2017
The pegs are the wrong way round so they pull through the button holes, 90 degrees to the bat. The picture above is incorrect. Basically Not as described .
on 17 December 2014
Bought as a present for my bf's brother, arrived in just a week and a half (delivery estimate was quite broad so was worried they wouldn't arrive for xmas) and are exactly what they say on the tin. Great shape and lovely clear colouring on the bat, nice shiny chrome parts. They come packaged in a small jewellery sized ziploc bag, no bells and whistles but for the money I didn't expect anything fancy.

Very happy, would definitely recommend.
on 9 February 2017
For DC comics and Batman fans, but also for men who like to wear something different and fun!
I like the colour, the quality is good and they look premium.
review image
on 10 June 2016
Very first time I put them on they broke before I walked out the door. I understand that they are inexpensive (cheap), but I would think I would get one wear at least.
3 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2017
My boyfriend loves these cufflinks!
They aren't perfect (slight scuff on them, paint not exactly within the lines) but for this price they are brilliant.
on 7 February 2015
Just like the £12 equivalent that retailers are selling. Only downside is they come in a plastic packet, which meant to make them look like a gift I had to spend £4 on a cufflink box, but it still worked out cheaper than the alternative. Great value. Great quality.
on 4 April 2018
They look very nice, and work as they're meant to.
on 12 July 2016
Clips on back go same way as batman logo - meaning they can slip out quit easily.
on 12 October 2016
Waste of money, too cheap quality