Customer reviews

on 28 December 2016
It had a fantastic plot ,very exciting and thrilling . the characters were very real and relatable. I would deffinetly recommend it to all those who love adventures and excitement. It will be read in one sitting!!!!
on 17 December 2013
Which I loved even more ,I could not believe it and than came the third I bought it the next day what a mistake it was the most boring dismal carp I have ever read so I was not too sure if I should give this one a try being so utterly disappointed the last time and it was good well I enjoyed it not as captivating as one or definitely two but it read well and was exciting Johnny 14
on 6 August 2013
Excellent book received as soon as available and for the re-order price saving me 30p. Excellent series of stories with characters that keep your interest. Would definitely buy this book and the others in the series for presents for children as this series has been given a award by blue peter as well.
on 27 September 2013
Rendezvous in Russia is an amazing book. The main character is called Laura marlin. She has a three legged Siberian Husky called Sky, and when Sky saves an actress' life on a film set, Laura, Sky and Tariq (Laura's best friend) have an invitation to spend time working on a film set in St Petersburg, Russia.

But what everyone thinks will be a lovely holiday soon goes from bad to worse as lots of accidents happen on the set. Join Laura Marlin and Tariq on a series of thrilling adventures.
on 6 August 2013
WOW! Lauren St John has done it again! This book is truly incredible. This is the perfect book for anyone who loves mysteries, action and adventure.
on 18 January 2014
This book is unforgettable. With crime and hope mixed in together, the only thing left to think about is what happens next. Tension and surprises follow you on the way, jumping out at you whenever.

Laura Marlin travels all the way to Russia, accompanied by skye, tarik and a dodgy film crew. As her last adventure, the strait a gang reveal themselves and decide to kidnap laura and use her as their own. Laura's final adventure is packed with great fun and everlasting enjoyment.

I have read the whole series and i am disapointed that the adventure finishes here. The previous books have been a joy and the whole series added together is 1000/1000. Thank you for helping me find these books amazon. I will never forget the way rendevous in russia made me feel i was there.
on 13 August 2013
I've read all of Lauren St John's books and I think that they are all brilliant. However, this isn't my favourite Laura Marlin book-that would have to be Kentucky Thriller. But this is still an extremely exciting book. From the descriptions of the characters, of St Petersburg, of the hotel and of the Hermatige (which were amazing) to the plot, Lauren St John is a very good writer. I would recommend this lovers of the ruby Redfort book.
on 29 August 2014
When reading the book every chapter made my brain wonder out of control with imagination and interest and it was adventurous and every time I finish a book I was so looking forward to read the next one and I'm now one the animal series I would recommend this book and the books before to people with imagination and interest in adventures I personally think the books so gar have been brilliant
on 3 August 2013
this is a very good book. clever plot with building stubstance. im 11 and love it. for 8 +. a fav auther too. this is a made review.
on 10 September 2013
I love this series and always will so when I heard there was a new book coming out I pre-ordered it straight away!! I must say this book is not as good as the others though. I found it was fantastic towards the end but the middle lacked adventure and action. I still loved the book and without a doubt give it 5 stars!!!