on 19 March 2014
Brilliant case. Had mine a few weeks now and the blue back is still pristine despite working in a harsh environment. Overall size is 63.5mm x 119mm x 13.3mm. So makes the phone fair bit more bulky. It fits well. I have a screen protector on the front and back of my iPhone 4S and have no problems with getting the case on. The join line where the front/back parts of the case clip together are well matched and tightly together so no gaps.
The cut-outs for headphones, buttons and charger connector are well placed and give good clearance, the downside to that is it traps a lot of dust which can make its way inside the case so periodically remove and clean it out.
Nice rubber feel to the sides, well made and should last a good length of time.
For £5.99 Feb/March 2014, from PhoneDome it's definitely worth the money. They delivered within 3 days.
Overall a solid 9/10. I've had all sorts of cases and this is easily in the top 3.
The mirrored apple logo and raised iPhone lettering on the back is nicely done and looks very very good.
Would recommend this case to anyone looking for good protection for their iPhone and who also want something of good quality that will last them a long time.
on 16 July 2014
this is so good I bought 4 and each member of my family loves them. Yes, if you drop it heavily thee case may loose its snugness a bit, but that is your fault! My husband dropped his on the pavement from about 6 feet and there is rubber damage at one corner but I am happy to say the phone is intact. One son traveled around Europe for a month and dropped it numerous times. Both case and phone are pristine.

Just two little quibbles - some charging cables do not fit as well as the slot is SLIGHTLY narrow. Also the silver backed case scratches very easily in my handbag and the scratches are VERY obvious. Even if you have a white iphone, for this reason I would recommend the black case. It looks better anyway.

None of this would make me remove the 5 star rating as this is the best case by far we have all collectively owned.
on 13 August 2016
What can I say! Ordered on a Sunday, Arrived on Tuesday with free delivery. I've fitted this case and it really fits the phone well. Despite being in two pieces, when clipped together on the phone you can't see any joint line or gaps. The black part of the case is slightly raised so that it protects the screen when laid face down. All phone controls are still easily accessed. One of the points that is a big plus as far as I am concerned, is that the case still allows me to sit the phone on my docking station for changing or playing music. The brushed blue finish also really looks cool. PS. I also brought the same case in gun metal grey just in case I want a change.
on 4 June 2014
This case is not described clearly enough. It looks much better than those displayed pictures which don't do any justice to the actual product. The case feels solid and gives the assurance (which not tested yet) that your iPhone is protected. The fit is really snug, and easy access to the buttons and ports, although if you have an iPhone cradle it will not work. As some other purchaser's have mentioned removing the case once already on is an absolute pain! you have a good chance of damaging either your iPhone or the case, so ensure that you have put on the screen protector or anything else you need to do on the bare phone before putting on the cover. Overall, great product, superbly quick delivery and fantastic value for money. Buy one if you need an iPhone 4s case replacement, you wont regret it. Best £7 i spent on Amazon in years!
on 5 May 2014
Really fits well. It doesn't cover up any part of the screen an one reviewer posted. The screen is clearly visible without any obstruction. Another reviewer said it made the phone too heavy, well I don't think it does at all. The phone feels secure in the hand with the very flush and smooth rubberised edges. It clicked together really well. Don't know why it said it had a screen protector though. There is a little ridge which allows the screen to be raised from any surface it sits on... Is this it? Personally I hate screen protectors as they look horrible and affects the screen colour and res. I can fit the phone in my pocket as per normal... So I would really recommend this case.
on 4 January 2015
An excellent quality product for the price. I've owned it for several months now and it has performed faultlessly. Things to note: it is a two piece, so there is a join - most noticeable at the corners. I say 'noticeable' but you have to look closely. I have not found that these corners catch when taking the phone in and out of pockets etc. The cut outs for headphones etc are large enough even for my fat fingers to work the controls without difficulty. The free screen protector is a bonus too.

Great value for the money. Extremely quick delivery. Buy with confidence.
on 7 October 2014
A smart looking case that provides very good protection to your Iphone 4.
This case is very good as it does not limit button use at all, very easy to charge/plug in head phones.
I have dropped my phone too many times to count! This case has provided excelent protection not a single scratch to the phone. The case does however have a few dents in it but the black aluminium finish has stayed looking smart.

I was suprised by how well protected the phone is by such a small slimline case it has protected my phone dropping it at all angles
on 8 May 2016
It looked nice all appeared OK until Sun 8th of May when the Front Section broke apart rendering it useless! Fortunately I kept hold of my previous case which isn't as "Good Looking" but is clearly superior in manufacturing.
So basically the "Brushed Aluminium 2-piece Machined Metal Hard Case" for Apple iPhone 4 & 4S was made of Plastic which whilst being HARD it seems, is too BRITTLE! and we know what happens to brittle plastic!!!!!
review image
on 27 October 2014
This cover not only looks good but has saved my phone several times from damage after I've dropped it, the soft-hard rubber keeps it study while also letting it absorb some of the shock of the fall. The lip on the front of the case makes sure your screen does not directly hit the ground. Comes in two parts which are easily put together to sandwich your phone while once in position are very secure. Overall I like this product so much I've now bought three for my friends and family although different colours.
on 23 October 2014
I have had a few different phone covers and this is by far my favourite. It doesn't add much size to the phone, which is important to me, and unlike other covers I have seen it has just enough of a lip on the front to prevent the screen from being exposed. I have seen far too many of these clip on back covers which really do nothing to protect the screen.

Finally this looks great, the brushed aluminium can almost be mistaken as the actual phone manufacture.