on 18 February 2014
It isn't made clear in the product description, but this is a class 4 SD card. Given that this is *more* expensive than class 10 cards from alternative manufacturers (Transcend, for example), which run 2.5x faster, it's hard to recommend this product.

I bought this for a Raspberry Pi based XBMC setup and it was horrendously slow. Sent it back and got the Transcend alternative and the difference was obvious immediately. Scanning my media library (admittedly a slow, one-off operation) would take ~3 hours before, and now it takes 20 minutes.

On the plus side it works, it's just more expensive and vastly slower than the alternatives.

Avoid.
on 23 July 2014
It is a little disconcerting when a product purportedly for the Raspberry Pi, does not work with it. Neither of my Raspberry Pi Model Bs would boot from this card. What is possibly more annoying is that, being loaded with NOOBS, it is supposed to make it easy for beginners to get started. How demoralising for beginners when the 'easy' option fails.

My advice, if you want more than the 8GB available on the 'official' RPi NOOBS SD card and you have a card reader, is to get your own SD card (I found the Samsung 16GB Class 10 UHS-1 card to work flawlessly on the Pi) then download and install the operating system you want on it. As long as you are careful, it is not that difficult.
on 15 January 2014
Very impressed! I am writing this on my Raspberry Pi using the card. and a USB wifi dongle in a 6 port powered USB hub.
Thought I might have to buy a new Raspberry with the extra memory but this is quite acceptable.
The installation procedure is very easy and one-one should have any problems in being up and running in minutes. I started with an ethernet connection during installation and then, when all was well, used the WiFi Config icon to pull up wpa_gui to configure WiFi.
Well worth the money just for the card and I don't have to download an image to install.
Highly recommended.
on 28 October 2013
Replacement for 8GB Wheezy that went bad.
Setup was straightforward and error free.
No partition expansion required, already part of setup.
on 5 January 2015
OK when i bought this NOOBS card , was suprised to find the sd card only rated a 4 . I already had another debian card ( cat) 10 which is is still working , i bought it for a trouble free seperate instalation of XBMC on another rasp pi, it ran for two weeks the card has now gone corrupt , cant get it to relaod or srate up what ever i do after a power outage i think , and despite invoking the recovery option to claer the card and reinstall it wont reload XBC . , so the card is no use to me . I loath to buy another
on 5 August 2015
Got myself a Raspberry Pi 2 and had issues getting osmc to install and since I wanted to use the Pi for media it was essential.
Saw this and that it came with amongst others osmc pre-installed and thought great.
Unfortunately it doesn't have all the operating systems listed pre-installed.
Basically just Noobs installed which I have managed to sort out myself.
Very disappointed with what is essentially false advertising.
on 5 January 2014
Very easy to install, on the first use it brings up an option screen. We selected the openelec for playing movies. We plugged the raspberry into the Sony Bravia via an HDMI cable. Worked perfectly. No sound cable was required. We can transfer movies wirelessly from the PC upstairs in about 5 minutes then enjoy.
on 27 May 2014
This SD card did not work when loaded into the Pi, luckily the screen gives you clue "0 Mbt" I returned the SD card and purchased a new blank SD card and loaded Noobs from the web site, and the Pi was OK. Works well.
on 14 April 2014
preloaded software doesn't work.. its an SD card. finding thos out washed out a lot of time.. just get a blank SD card and install the sotware youself..
on 17 April 2014
The card is a little slow, but other than that, it does what it says it should. The software is fine and the product functions as it should.

See one answered question