on 20 August 2014
Brilliant printer for the price. It was set up and working within 10 minutes! Easy to install (with a bit of assistance from my son) Very easy to use. Printing from an iPad quick and easy too!
on 6 May 2014
Just like my old Epson printer this new Epson printer covers everything I want from a printer.
Plus I don't have to go to another room to print from my laptop,
Thanks Epson for this.
on 28 April 2014
Thanks this isa great machine so quickly done clear print and easy to use I am so please with it my writing has been getting worse and typing a letter is much better for me thanks once more.
on 12 January 2014
Quick delivery.
Easy to setup however needed to calibrate the printer heads as the first print came out with lines and also quality was not great. After calibration it worked perfectly.
on 20 July 2014
£50 is a good price for this printer.

Rubbish color prints thought.

But I just wanted one that I can connect via Google Cloud Print, and that can print black and white.
on 6 November 2014
The technology controlling the ink lets this machine down. If you happen to flush the nozzles, it uses a large amount of ink. This is my second machine. Used maybe seven times. Never gain!
on 23 March 2014
This was to replace our old HP all in one and so far has been a good buy though the different colour inks take a bit of getting used to - instead of the combi ink pack of the old printer.
on 29 January 2014
Small and neat printer which produces good looking documents.
Easy to set up, but a bit fiddly to use. I'm sure we'll get used to it.
Seems to be excellent value at the price.
on 17 February 2014
The Epson XP-312 printer is perfect for my purpose which is for private office use - the delivery service & associated purchasing routine was as always easy & very efficient Thank you !
on 10 May 2016
If you're looking for a printer to print on heavier weight papers including heavy weight photo papers, better look elsewhere. Disappointed that this wasn't evident when I bought mine.