on 19 July 2013
Great, easy to read romance. The book was really well written. All of the main characters were well developed and I quickly became caught up in their lives. I especially loved the romantic setting in Florence and the Umbrian hills. This was a great mix of romance and mystery, with a strong emphasis on romance. An extremely enjoyable and highly recommended read.
on 3 December 2013
Light hearted romance for a holiday read. Good sense of place. Good ad' for Italy, but don't expect to meet a handsome, rich native.
on 11 August 2015
Loved this book read it over two nights couldn't put it down loved the unexpected twists Really got caught up in the atmosphere of Tuscany felt the Author must have really known and loved this place I didn't want the story to end and can't wait to readmore of Anna's books I have ordered two for my next holiday
on 19 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book. Italian romantic atmosphere and a very well written story with strong and believable characters. Powerful emotional scenes and some intrigue thrown in as well. I was hooked from the start!
on 22 March 2015
It was a difficult book to get into, but half way through I could start to follow, but towards the end very exciting indeed. Well written.
on 14 August 2013
I downloaded the book due to the Tuscan setting but sadly, for me, there was nothing else to recommend it. The characters and story line seemed formulaic and predictable but at the same time totally unbelievable. The book was quite short, so I did read it to the end but it contained no surprises and the style of the writing did not suit my taste. I'm surprised that I have spent the time to review what for me was such a poor book, but the reviews I read were so glowing, that I felt that I might save some other readers a wasted few hours if I left an alternative view.
on 2 October 2014
Really interesting book, takes you to Italy
The twists and turns kept me hooked. I love your writing and shall be looking forward to more of your books. By Rosemary Ferraro (author) Kindle
on 22 January 2015
Enjoyed from start to finish, did not want to reach the end. Looking forward to reading more of her books
on 14 October 2015