on 2 November 2017
Wasn't sure if this would work with my WH1280 Smartweather unit but it does.
The frequency written on the back of the sensor that came with the Smartweather sysem ( WH3) is 433Mhz.
The ClimeMET CM7-TX unit bought as a 433Mhz unit, has 433.9Mhz written on the back.
So a mis- quote there from the specification.
Anyway it all works perfectly.
Happy days.
on 16 November 2016
My outside temperature sensor had stopped working on my Smart Weather Wireless Weather Station, this is fully compatible.
on 27 October 2017
Works perfectly
on 30 October 2017
After many years the original sensor which came with the weather clock failed . We thought we would be unable to find a replacement but this works perfectly and the service was exceptional.
on 18 July 2017
Bought to replace a sensor that had failed
on 3 August 2017
Works well, screws unpack too light
on 20 December 2017
Works fine.
on 16 November 2013
I bought this as an additional sensor to go with a CM7048 weather station. I placed both units together to see how accurate (relative to each other) they are. To my surprise, they're accurate to within one tenth of a degree, plenty good enough for most people I'd have thought.

It's handy having the temperature shown on the sender as it also acts as an outside thermometer when you're outside yourself. Many similarly priced units just have an LED to show they're operating.

Good quality, good value for money.
on 13 November 2013
I bought two of these to use with my ClimeMet weather station. They are invaluable as I can keep an eye on two outbuildings with water supply when there is a risk of freezing and have put one in the loft near a water tank. Great product at only £10 each.
on 25 February 2015
Although the temperature sensor seems to work absolutely fine, and gives temperature readings that agree with other sensors, my principal reservation is that this is now the THIRD sensor that I have purchased. Both of the previous two sensors simply died on me, - with the second sensor that I purchased only lasting a couple of months.
The possible reason for the two sensors dying on me is that I located them at ground level with little protection. My current sensor is attached to the side of a bird box about 8 ft off the ground. Although it gives good service, it has only been in position for just one month, so we shall have to see whether this one dies on me, or not.