on 30 August 2015
I bought this for use in a home gym. I backed it onto a bit of ply with pink grip but I don't know if I've done it un-even or the wall I've got it on has warped it but it looks more like a fun house mirror now. No good for watching your form when shadow boxing or doing exercises.
on 9 September 2014
Very nice safe mirror for behind my son's new bubble tube looks great and easy to mount on wall using the tape recommend! Only bad thing I think it's about ten pounds to much! :)
on 8 June 2014
Mounted this to a thick piece of fibreboard and it is destorted round the edges. Might have been badly mounted but there was no other way of doing it?
on 25 August 2015
Terrible terrible quality, poor service. The mirror quality is so bad it is actually blurry when looking into it. I asked to return the item and was denied.
on 4 August 2014
Recommendations on fixing to wall, adhesive systems etc, would be helpful.
on 8 September 2014
slightly out on size but good value for the money

See one answered question