on 6 November 2013
Another great addition to our daughter's growing moshi collection. Love the design! Delivery was quick & they remain sealed as they are a Christmas present but we do not doubt the quality as moshis are made to last :0)
VINE VOICEon 27 December 2013
I was fairly pleased with this set of Moshi characters, in a special 'Pudsey Bear' tin. My son collects all things Moshi, so was pleased to receive this item. The only criticism - the patterns on the figures aren't that good.... just a spot or two here and there. Still, it's all for a good cause, so I guess I shouldn't grumble!
on 24 November 2013
Only reason I bought this is because we have to get any moshi we can find sure any other moshi fans will understand, have not opened yet as for Christmas so cannot comment on contents yet. Price as in the shops so did not save there but as described and arrived in good condition and within good time, so Thank you.
on 28 April 2014
The tin looks strong and is brightly coloured, inside the figures are held separately in a plastic like tray, to protect them from damage, which can be taken out if you want to put your other moshis in it too. The little figures are great. The group looks nice together with it's spotty theme. They look well made. The details are good.
on 27 October 2013
I'm really happy with the tin and I'm sure my grandson will really love it too! Would definitely recommend it.
on 14 November 2013
Excellent value for a very collectable item. Knowing that some of the money is going to such a good cause, made this a desirable item. Not only getting an item my daughter loves, but highlighting and I know giving a small contribution towards the cause makes this item a worthwhile buy.
on 18 January 2014
For any moshi monster moshling mad child or collector these have to be the spottiest moshis there are.
Basically a tin with some limited edition white moshlings with children in need coloured spots.
on 2 January 2014
Our 4 year old Granddaughter loves these little monsters. After researching prices and availability on the web I am almost an expert too! Amazon had the best deals and it certainly made Jess's birthday to receive a selection of these
on 14 February 2014
5 stars for arriving safe and sound, would have had it sooner if ROYAL MAIL had been bothered to put a card through the door to say we have tried to deliver, but you need to collect.
Seller is excellent as arrived in a box which was large enough to stop the tin getting damaged.
Will buy again if I spot(no pun intended) something I like.
Son likes all Moshi Monsters so these are now in the tin keeping them safe as he thinks more will come soon of this type.
on 28 November 2013
Nice selection of moshi monsters and at least you know you are doing your bit for charity.

Must have for the collector.

See one answered question