Customer reviews

on 27 November 2013
Purchased for my son because his collection had outgrown the first storage box I had got him. He loves his new storage bag, the quality is great, the colours are bright, the design is nice. Theres plenty of space & fits all his current Skylanders in it. It folds down nicely if needed & is perfect for transporting his Skylanders to friends houses.
on 21 October 2013
For the price of it its ok I think holding 30 skylanders could be pushing it.divides up in to 4 spaces
on 8 September 2015
Good case, fits plenty of figures, however check the dimensions. As often the case, the case is smaller than it looks in the pictures. Dimensions are in the description, so just double check so you are not surprised like I was when it arrived :-)
on 3 January 2014
I bought this for a picky kid as a Christmas gift (who only wanted Skylanders, but had every Skylander except for the other two he got as other gifts) and it was perfect. He could finally pick up his figures off the floor...
on 16 January 2014
my son loves swapforce. this helps keep it all together. the compartments move so we can get the portal in too. it is larger than I thought but this is a good thing.
on 8 July 2015
This has to be the best idea ever! It's like a tardis - its incredible how many Skylanders it holds... and my grandaughter has a LOT of Skylanders :)
on 20 January 2014
Bigger than expected you can fit a lot of skylanders in this one my son was very happy with it would recommend to any skylander swap force fan!!
on 20 January 2014
Not as great as I thought when I bought as I thought it would be more like a box and it's not but for the price it's good and does the job
on 25 February 2015
Ideal for keeping skylanders figures tidy, I bought this collapsible transporter as a present,. the child was thrilled to bits with it.
on 25 December 2013
Not sure how it will hold 30+ skylanders but it will hold a few to start with. Will fit nicely in in the corner for storage.