Customer reviews

Size: Large|Colour: - Game Royal|Change
Price:£32.99

on 28 November 2015
I have amore than enough Nike shirts because I,m a XL regualr fit. These shirts fit me fine.
on 4 December 2014
AS I EXPECTED. I HAVE BOUGHT NIKE BEFORE AND THE STYLE, QUALITY AND PRICE ARE ALL EXCELLENT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!!.
on 8 September 2014
excellent
on 28 July 2014
Colour and fit as expected and delivery very good
on 3 April 2013
Nice quality, very soft feel and I would says fits slightly larger than, say, a fashion polo. I don't mind this so much as for golf the freedom of movement, rather than the look, is arguably more important. I'm 6' and 40" chest, so I went with the large and it does feel roomy. I'd be tempted to go down a size if I wanted a casual polo, but for golf I think it will be fine.

Also may be worth pointing out that the shirt I was expecting was described as having a 'contrast placket', ie. the shirt was white with a black contrast. This is not the case - the shirt I received was completely white with no contrast. This may have been down to me ordering through the App rather than the website, but Amazon have been informed. I decided to keep the item in any case as not worth the trouble of returning.
on 17 October 2015
I was looking for a shirt to wear whilst playing golf. So, I searched for golf shirt. I wanted a white one. So I added white to my search criteria. Then I thought, you know what, I quite fancy a Nike one. So, then I added Nike to white and golf shirt. I hit GO and this shirt came back in the results. I chose my size by selecting S from the list of size options. I then placed the order and it arrived shortly afterwards. I tried it on and it felt really comfy. I haven't worn it playing golf yet, I'm not that good at golf, but always liked the idea of being good. I might book a game with my brother in law. He's really good, but a bit smug about it. Or my friend Louis. He used to be good, but recently he hurt his shoulder and now all he does is moan about it. So, maybe my best option is to go to a driving range. Perhaps one of those fancy ones called Top Golf. It's like darts and bowling and golf all rolled into one. But if I wear my swanky golf shirt people will assume I'm great and then when they see me they'll know I'm actually not. So I'll just wear a tshirt and maybe a hoodie. Although the hoodie might get in the way. I don't know what to do?
on 25 June 2014
I read previous reviews which stated that the sizing was on the big side and therefore I ordered a medium instead of my usual large. The fit is a little tight so on reflection I think I should have stuck to my normal size.
on 14 May 2013
great item as usuall from nike im a 48 inch chest and the xxl is more than big enough xl probably
would of done but this item is not as shown in the pic it does not have the contrasting detail behind the buttons
it was delivered fast but i cant help but be a little dissopointed shame
on 19 August 2013
This is the best golf shirt I have ever worn in 50yrs of playing the game. The material is very comfortable and very cool in the modern as well as the traditional sense of the word. Very good value at a very competitive price. Thank you.
on 28 April 2014
This must be the best buy that I have ever had from amazon and I buy quite a lot ,great shirt ,great price and looks very smart on and also very quick delivery, I will be buying more for my holidays thats for sure.

See one answered question