on 28 July 2016
Excellent book, full of very useful information for parents with autistic children. My only criticism is that there is not a great deal of help for those of us with non-verbal children. Great quality.
on 14 December 2015
As a grandparent of a super 6 year old I can honestly say this is the first book that has really helped me understand how he sees the world. Unlike most information about Autism I have read I found it to be very positive and gave me real hope that with the right assistance and guidance Adam will go on to enjoy his childhood and become a happy and successful adult.
on 8 August 2017
Useful introduction to autism. Agree that this is not really aimed at children who are at the extreme end of spectrum. Also quite pricey for the few tips and self help guidance within. Also agree that there is a lot of technical language used. Which may be a turn off for some.
on 3 August 2017
Loved this book.very helpful.and can relate a lot to my son with asd
on 28 March 2015
As a granny new to this subject, I found this helpful and enlightening. I began with feelings of dread and negativity but the book turned me around completely. A great introduction to a very tricky subject.
on 13 September 2015
Very helpful, clear and simple - explains so much, highly recommend this
on 9 November 2015
I love this book. It is so pratical as well as being extremely understanding and compassionate. It is one of the few books on autism that seems to 'hit the nail on the head'
on 17 January 2016
Fantastically written, thoroughly enjoyed it and a book that should be on the secondary school curriculum!! An excellent insight of children and parents living with autism and will help parents with children across a wide spectrum of special needs.
on 13 February 2017
This is an excellent book...it tells you so much about what it's like to be autistic!
on 12 September 2015
I feel I need to read this book over again, so much to take in.