on 24 September 2017
Havinf purchased the book ata a discounted rate I found it to be great. The character is down to earth, it is set through a period of extreme unrest in London. I have enjoyed this book very much and will buy the next book in the series.
on 17 September 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this book which highlighted the challenges faced by young men brought up in the vicinity of gang culture. Telling the story though the eyes of a government assassin provided an interesting spin.
on 9 September 2017
A sincere attempt to cover important social and moral questions of our times, but the writing often flat somewhat cliched, and lacking in creating the atmosphere of its setting or the character and personalities of its inhabitants.
on 26 August 2017
Plenty of action in this good tough man story, very much like Jack Reacher but, this man is on the run from his own kind.
on 23 August 2017
Amazon is pushing this by saying the Sunday Times compared it to Jack Reacher. I can only imagine that the actual review was 'Jack Reacher, he ain't.' However, I read it to the end, and I'll try his third book, when he writes it.
on 31 August 2017
I am still reading but so far have found it difficult to put down.
Loved Lee Childs series, this is not too dissimilar
on 9 April 2017
Good starter thriller but not as good as the later John Milton book I've read. Still a good value read
on 30 August 2017
Enjoyed the story but found myself missing a few pages throughout to get to the story again.
on 28 July 2015
I loved this book! I couldn't wait to get in to bed in the evenings to read it. Last night I stayed awake 2 extra hours to finish it off and this morning my eyes feel like someone has poked me in both eyes.
It was worth it though.
on 7 September 2017
A very good read from start to finish and looking forward to more books in this series.