on 20 February 2017
You might wonder why some reviews say it's brilliant, while other say it leaks. As a previous reviewer said, if you point the shower directly at the curtain it will spray through. But under normal shower conditions this situation should't arise. I have a fairly normal shower (not too powerful) and the curtain is not leaking so it's great for me. But if you have a super powerful shower with lots of spray coming off i expect the curtain would not be thick enough and you would end up with wet bathroom!
5 people found this helpful
on 2 September 2017
When it arrived - thought great! Lovely colour, lovely length - then had a shower and wonder why the floor was soaking! This is not WATERPROOF! Water came straight through it - not sure how it can be sold as a shower curtain when it isn't water proof! Going in the bin!
4 people found this helpful
on 28 March 2018
This is a beautifully coloured shower curtain and very easy to put up on to the rail. It hangs flawlessly and glides effortlessly across the bar. Everything you need for your shower. It is a tad see-through, not completely, although if a piece of flesh is pressed against it wet then yes, it is very see-through, surprisingly so given that it is quite a dark colour.

It is reasonably priced and is of a good standard, it is attractive and adds that splash of colour to the bathroom. I would recommend this shower curtain.
on 12 July 2017
I'm really happy with this shower curtain. It's so simple yet looks so contemporary. It keeps the water in well and is big enough to stretch around nearly the whole bath. (I have a corner bath). I've had it for a few weeks now and it's still in pristine condition. (No mould) I stretch it out to dry after every time it is used. It arrived very quickly and I would highly recommend :)
3 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 August 2017
Sorry but im not at all taken with these. they were cheap thank goodness but I will be replaceing them very soon. Thematerial is very fly-away so they really dont hang very nicely at all. In a bid to fix this I washed them but this didn't help and even with time they havent improved. Not quite as long as i'd hoped either.
on 28 December 2013
Realised I needed a new shower curtain in a hurry ready for christmas and needed one that matched my bathroom. Looked on Amazon and found the one I wanted for a reasonable price and was amazed that it came before Christmas rather then after as I was told. Great work Amazon quick delivery and a very happy customer!!
8 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2016
Utter rubbish and a complete waste of money! Used once and there was water spraying through all over the floor! Went straight in the bin!
7 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2017
This is a very poor quality product. It is basically a 6x6ft sheet of tissue thin nylon. It hangs poorly and looks cheap. Don't buy this- it will only encourage them to make more.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 January 2018
It's turquoise not teal, very creased, thin and flimsy and to top it off is not waterproof or resistant for that matter. Big pools of water on the floor after using. Sent back for a refund.
on 20 January 2017
When we moved in, all we had was a clear shower curtain that was mildewy, that came with the apartment. This one is pretty, and the perfect fit. Loved that purple hanging rings came with it to.
2 people found this helpful