on 19 February 2014
Well originally i had a flip down case it only lasted a couple of weeks before breaking with no harsh usage, and well i wont lie i found this quite cheap and it wouldn't be a big loss if it went the same way however it was alot better than expected infact im using it right now, it holds the phone very securely and keeps dirt of the screen, however i wouldn't keep bank cards in the front slots for one of 2 reasons, first is the phones speaker has a magnet which can whipe the magnectic strip on your card rendering it useless if it doesnt have the chip in it, the other is the preasure could compress down on your screen and cause damage.

However in all that being said it's a great cover and i would deffitly recommend it to anyone!
on 28 December 2013
I am new to the world of smartphones, and having recently got a Lumia 520, I had nothing to protect it, and so got this.

The good things
* Stylus included. I was disappointed that the Lumia does not ship with a stylus, but the one that came with this was very good.
* Good casing. Scratch resistant. Does the job it is supposed to.
* Unlike other reviews, I do not appear to have the problem of the magnets draining the battery.

The bad things
* There is no way to attach the stylus. It has hole in the top like it is supposed to tie on to something, but there is not string/elastic, and no where for the stylus to clip on to... meaning it just rolls around loose and can easily get lost.
* There are no instructions with the product and the protective screen is not attached, but must be stuck on... except that there all several points to stick on, and some of them on different sides. It can't be difficult to include a note (for the newbies like me) as to how these things attach.

The two points bring the star rating down to 3/5
on 3 September 2013
Good product, its worth the £2.50 roughly. It actually saved my phone when it dropped but the plastic bit cracked but hey. My phone is alright. so I would recommend it, but you will need to know what you are getting for the price but its good that they give you the cloth, screen protector and the pen.

good product :)
on 11 March 2014
I bought this little bundle, because it seemed like pretty good value, considering it came with a screen protector and a stylus as well

I'm pleased with the stylus, and the screen cover was fine (although I did mess up the application so I had to buy more separately)

The case is... meh - closed it's fine, it offers protection and looks nice and neat and the quality of the material is nice - however, when you open it up the case doesn't seem to like folding back on itself, which would be the most convenient way to handle the phone - also, the hard plastic case that holds the phone in place makes it difficult to get to the buttons on the sides - it's also not particularly easy to get the phone out of the case, so it's not like I can just slip it out of the case when I want to use it

All in all - it's reasonable quality but there are some design flaws that have me searching for a new case

EDIT - The case is actually worse now - the hard plastic casing seems to have distorted, so it sticks out more than it should, making it extremely uncomfortable to get to the side buttons - the case is now in the bin.
on 4 May 2014
I've had this case for my Lumia 520 since October 2013 and it has proved itself to be sturdy, reliable and stylish. Someone who picked up my phone remarked that it was a good case, a rare compliment these days, indeed. The case offers a good level of protection to the phone, particularly to the corners and it has a business-like appearance, as though you are opening an old fashioned Filofax rather than a mere mobile smartphone.The side-click is magnetic in action and has never failed to clip into place. There is an inner section for placement of slips of paper or even a credit card or two.
on 17 December 2013
This case was described on the Amazon listing as leather; clearly it isn't. I was intrigued by the photo on the listing that shows a £20 note and a couple of credit cards neatly tucked in the pockets. I'm not sure how it was done as my £20 notes are a good 3cm wider than the pocket; also my credit cards will only slide in with a fair degree of force and I am sure they will split before too long, especially as the stitching round the edge of the pockets as shown on the photo do not exist on the supplied product. Not recommended.
on 18 September 2013
When I received this flip case I was surprised at the quality of it, it was well worth the money, plus cost no postage, and it came well within the time specified, delivery was excellent, I would recommend this product, my hubby loved the black one, and mine was a lovely bright pink, it was easy access to the buttons and the magnet closure was great, phone fitted very well in to the case and didn't fall out, the screen cover fitted perfectly, and I'm not cleaning it as much as when I had no screen cover, I would buy one again, I have had this product for over a week now and I don't know why I didn't get one before, I had one of those hard plastic cases before and that was rubbish, and it kept falling out, this is like a book and fits neatly in my bag or pocket. Only one exception my hubby's pen clip did break off, so now he can't clip the pen in to his inside pocket, and he didn't want mine as it was pink!!!
on 12 February 2014
I've had my Lumia 520 since Jan 18 this year (2014) and ordered this case the same day, it cam promptly and well packaged and appeared to be of good quality...

Sadly, the folds became loose and unreliable rather quickly and the stitching started to come undone too! I've dropped my phone once or twice (hence I got myself a case) and it does protect the phone - only at its own expense, the plastic casing is cheap and flimsy and has completely broken! I know, I dropped it but shouldn't a case last a little more? It only fell from waist height and not even onto a solid floor.

First impression - looked great and appeared good. Reality - disappointing and not entirely fir for use.
on 4 January 2014
Ordered after buying the phone for a Christmas present, didn't expect the case to arrive till the 2nd January.
It arrived on Christmas Eve, two days after ordering. I was so impressed, it meant I was able to give the case and the phone together at the same time. The case exceeded my expectations as priced so cheaply also included a screen protector and stylus which meant I didnt have to go out and buy them seperately. Would recomend this product and company to everyone. Very Impressed with product and delivery.
on 8 December 2017
ideal protection for your mobile a must if you keep dropping it