Top critical review
4 people found this helpful
Not bad for the money
on 28 December 2013
I am new to the world of smartphones, and having recently got a Lumia 520, I had nothing to protect it, and so got this.
The good things
* Stylus included. I was disappointed that the Lumia does not ship with a stylus, but the one that came with this was very good.
* Good casing. Scratch resistant. Does the job it is supposed to.
* Unlike other reviews, I do not appear to have the problem of the magnets draining the battery.
The bad things
* There is no way to attach the stylus. It has hole in the top like it is supposed to tie on to something, but there is not string/elastic, and no where for the stylus to clip on to... meaning it just rolls around loose and can easily get lost.
* There are no instructions with the product and the protective screen is not attached, but must be stuck on... except that there all several points to stick on, and some of them on different sides. It can't be difficult to include a note (for the newbies like me) as to how these things attach.
The two points bring the star rating down to 3/5