on 27 August 2013
I love Jay Z, love JT, but don't love this song. The radio version is far better, this version is to long. I'm just sorry I didn't listen to the whole song song I brought it.
on 21 February 2014
Amazing song, every one should own this song, it's a very addictive song and not one day goes by where I don't play this song, love it, Love it, love it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 September 2013
Love listening to this song.
Absolute great mix between Jay-Z and JT. The mix is just perfect and makes great music!
on 6 October 2013
this is an amazing track, reminds me of summer, excellent track very happy with the download, very happy with purchase
on 13 January 2014
This is one of the best songs to have been released in 2013. Nice collaboration by 2 artists that keep music fresh.
on 9 September 2013
What a duo! what a combination, what an amazing song music and lyrics
i want more, lots of love, thanks
on 7 March 2014
I downloaded this song on to my mobile phone, the song downloaded very quickly and with no problems at all
on 17 October 2013
Very good beat, classy Jigga man. One of the best tracks of the album. A track if you like Hip-Hop / Rap.
on 20 August 2013
i love thss song sooooo muchhhh my sister started listening to it then she introduced it to me fab song
on 12 August 2014
Wot can you say about it. Either you like it or you don't.