on 12 December 2017
Absolutely Brilliant! With one small caveat. If you and your friends are very broad minded & don't mind making thoroughly un-PC jokes, in the privacy and comfort of your own home you'll just love this. If however your a bit touchy-feely sensitive little flower. for the love of {insert relevantto you religious icon here} DONT BUY IT!

If however you like a bit of (mucky,rude,sexist,non-pc & much much more) fun then Buy it immediately!
10 people found this helpful
on 22 February 2018
Says UK edition and it wasn't. Super annoyed! Had all our friends round and cracked this open... only to be so disappointed. Do not buy! We didn't understand the majority of it and most of the answer cards we didnt get because america is a lot different. It was a present for my partner too. Safe to say it put a right downer on our excitement. If you advertise UK edition you shouldn't send USA edition!!!!
4 people found this helpful
on 16 August 2017
The ultimate card game, for people who are not offended easily. I do kinda have to warn you that this game won't be as fun if you play with people who can be offended by most things. I've played this with multiple people, friends, girlfriend and even my mum. This game will give you shock moment and moments where you can't stop laughing for 10 minutes. Cards Against Humanity will give you more laughs in 5 minutes than any of the recent Adam Sandler films that last for an hour or so. All I can say is, if you're with your friends having a couple of beer or maybe some glasses of wine, then it's the perfect time to bust out CAH and be offensive in the comfort of your home
5 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2017
Loved it, right up my street, laughed like a drain,the rellies hated it, secretly I think they loved it too
9 people found this helpful
on 13 May 2018
Hilarious game. It can get a little bit boring if you play back to back games as you hear all the funniest combinations. So I recommend waiting at least a month between games... and drink plenty of alcohol.

I have played this with friends... My parents... My Grand Parents... and they all loved it! However a little warning. You may regret playing with your grand parents. Turns out my Nan has a wickedly dark sense of humour... She shocked us all.
on 22 November 2017
Product arrived in standard (high quality) Amazon packaging, Perfect condition. Game is fun and entertaining as described, no faults to be had. Soon to be purchasing an expansion. Highly inappropriate and very comical. At least for someone like myself who laughs at my own jokes :)
3 people found this helpful
on 2 February 2016
Do not play if you are easily offended by ANYTHING......

Its not the cards that offend, its the twisted person that you play with who has thought of the comments that make it offensive..... however I don't offend easily and LOVE this game, especially after a few. So far have introduced it to many of our friends, who have gone on to make others play... their poor mum's and dads - what must they think of us. However, all have appeared to have loved it just as much as us!!! Sink people lol

We have played this game once with friends and one of them took out a load of "offensive" cards - kind of ruined the game for the rest of us as some of the cards (especially once you have played a few times) became not as funny when you know what you could have put with them. W+Its either play properly, or DONT play at all.

I'm of to buy an extension pack......
on 9 February 2017
Bought this as a birthday present for my brother, and was really shocked (in a good way) on how many cards there are.
We had gone out for a meal when I gave them to him and we couldn't resist a few hands.
We couldn't read a lot of the cards and combinations out loud due to the nature of them, but we sat there in stitches much to the confusion of the other diners.
This is an amazing game, and shows you peoples real twisted mind! Can't wait to start getting the expansion packs!
on 1 February 2017
Good god, this game really brings out the worst in us all. The demons inside will show themselves for sure during this game. Absolutely hilariously disgusting. But can't wait to play again.. Who would have thought I have such a dirty, morbid, nasty sense of humor. But there you go, learn something new every day!
3 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2018
Love this game, OK its not exactly politically correct, but everyone gets insulted, and its entirely based on how warped your fellows players are, as to how funny it is, We take it camping and its brilliant. I recommend it and get the expansion packs aswell.