on 29 January 2015
took a while to come and still waiting for good luck and fortune but it is a lovely little bracelet
on 20 February 2014
Great value for money. The quality is really good (I didn't expect that). The bracelet arrived as described & pictured and well packaged. Delivery was very fast given it arrives from abroad.
It's light and petite but sturdy and with the extra chains can be adjusted quite a bit.
I like that it is so petite and elegant looking (for that price, fantastic).
Can really recommend it.
on 28 May 2014
My daughter was delighted with this bracelet. Very cute. Would definitely recommend it. Nothing more to say really. Really pretty.
on 12 May 2014
... or is the product simply cheap tat?

I vote the latter. Looks nice enough and I can't comment on how effective it is against evil eyes.

The wearer had this on for all of one day before the cheap chain links self-destructed into three separate pieces. On trying to fix it back together, other chain links also broke off.

You get what you pay for I suppose.
on 1 March 2014
This is very beautiful and delicate looking bracelet.Looks very good on wrist. I bought three more for my family as well.
on 8 April 2014
Arrived in good time, really pretty too! Looks like it should be much more expensive than it is, great for the price
on 22 April 2014
I wear it every day. It is exactly how I expected it and never take it off! Would definitely buy again
on 27 November 2014
Super slow delivery, looks completely different to the picture, far too small. I do not reccomend
on 16 November 2014
Absolutely beautiful. Very rarely does anythingcatch my eye, but this bracelet did, so I bought myself one. I loved it so much, I have bought seven more for close friends. The cost isso llittle for something so well made and these are hand made and beautiful to wear and to look at. This makes a fantastic and I think, a thoughtful gift
on 13 August 2014
Do not buy this! It turned my arm green after about 1 hour where its fake silver.. obviously I didn't expect real silver for £5 but now I can't wear it anymore which is a shame because it's really pretty :( didn't expect it to do this as no reviews have previously stated this may happen.