on 5 January 2017
ok'i'll admit it-I am a lush. this flask is cool, easy to use and my bourbon taste even better, definitely recommended- I knocked one star off because I don't want to encourage the demon drink :)
on 24 June 2017
Brilliant, lightweight and tough, it is just he thing for taking on a day out.
on 13 January 2016
Read lots of reviews on lots of flasks and settled for this one. Arrived in securely packaged and quickly. Good value for money - more expensive than it was and as yet hasn't leaked.
on 13 May 2016
Oh over the moon
on 10 January 2016
No leaks, good size
on 10 September 2015
Very pleased with product and delivery.
on 15 December 2013
I looked at other hipflasks and this was far cheaper than all the others I looked at. It doesn't seem like the best quality product, but it's perfectly good. It doesn't leak, it's very light and the funnel is very handy. I'd say it's good value for money.
on 30 January 2014
I buy quite a lot of hip flasks as I sell them customised and these are the best quality ones I've found so far.
on 8 October 2013
The flask pretty brilliant for the price. The steel is nice and clean, shiny too. It's plain, but I prefer that. Holds enough whisky to liven up one's night, fits in most normal-sized jacket pockets - and no leakage.
on 25 March 2014
Delighted - it just fits neatly into a jacket pocket without bulging. I thought the finish and design was excellent