on 22 October 2013
I gave this book 5*'s as it so easy to read and understand. I used it before my interviews an was offered 3 jobs within a week. Highly recommended.
on 2 December 2012
If you felt The Interview Book: Your Definitive Guide to the Perfect Interview wasn't enough and want more of the same and even more in-depth, then this is the must-have volume. Absolutely crammed with every single possible interview question you may come across and a clear guide on how to answer them - complete with an example for every single one - makes this impossible to e without if you're job hunting. It is clear that James Innes knows his subject inside out - this is an inspiring read for anyone looking for a new position - Christmas stocking filler for many young nieces & nephews?
on 24 August 2017
Very good book
on 7 March 2015
Ha, I am re-writing this interview, because I thought this book needs more good words written about it.
It got me a job in a major law firm. Actually, in two law firms. Invaluable. It is a must-have for everyone who wants to be prep 100% and looks for a job.
on 16 November 2017
Very good value
on 16 May 2014
I work in Human Resources and on the face of it, I kind of thought I wouldn't need this book. However after several unsuccessful interviews, I decided I wasn't being structured enough in my approach. This book is great for anyone who is going through the interview process.It really helped me focus and I used the notes as an aide before every interview to revise. I successfully got offered a job and this book definetly helped.
on 13 December 2014
Very detailed book with lots of different practical Q&A's

It will put you in the correct mindset before attending any interview

Highly recommend this book for all professional looking for a job or not.

It will certainly raise your awareness and appreciate the challenge that face out there!
on 6 February 2018
Great Book.
on 28 February 2015
Great book. Both interviewer and candidate can get benefit from it. Gave me a great confidence how to answer questions when I was looking for a new job. Candidates should read it and prepare their own answers rather than just copy it from the book. Highly recommended to job hunters.
on 14 March 2014
Received this book right away. Delivery was fast and spot on. The book is new and neatly packaged. The book itself is brilliant and had very good pointers. Just what i was looking for.