on 5 December 2013
I love this product! it is of amazing quality! and it came so quickly!
my mum can now look after her herb garden!
on 1 April 2014
Bought this for my GF for her birthday and she is over the moon with it.

No good for big gardening duties so would probably need to buy something else if you were looking to do a lot of work but we only have a few medium planters so this is perfect.

For the price I paid this was an absolute bargain and a very good product. Just hope she grows me some vegetables now
on 9 June 2014
I bought this for the 2 x tiny trowels, which I use for pots and plug plants where my normal trowel won't fit in the pots. Good value for money, nice quality, came really fast. I'm pleased with this purchase.
on 12 May 2014
i chose this for my mum because she loves gardening little plants, and it was perfect she loved it! the only thing i didn't like was that the packaging shows that the ends are silver plated but they are not. but apart from that my mum loved it
on 29 December 2014
This is a cute, petite kit that might be suitable for a child interested in gardening. It was smaller than I expected so perhaps better for house plants, but the adult recipient seemed pleased and it's nice and compact in the carry case.
on 15 December 2014
Got this for my nan for christmas, the product is worth the money but i thought it was going to be a bit bigger. The tools are very robust, the pink is very viabrant, overall great christmas present im sure she will love it.
on 30 November 2014
Great for all gardeners. Great size for all your greenhouse needs when transplanting & potting your seedlings& plants. Loved it so much I purchased 2 more for my greenfingers friends :) :)
on 23 May 2014
Lovely looking product. A lot smaller than I initially anticipated. Packaging wasn't great was really squashed when it arrived inside the box. The tools are tiny and can barely be used.
on 4 September 2014
Little disappointed used the secatears first time and they broke eye thing was very small better for a child but the bag is lovely
on 31 July 2014
Christmas present for this year. It looks and feels very strong. Good value. Cannot but at present on the high st shops.