on 7 December 2013
Good app... kinda weird but totally fun at the same time. It's a good laugh I suppose but i would never pay for this app
on 24 November 2013
It is ok but I thought it would be the real snapchat not this thing but it is ok as a different app but still not worth spending money on
on 18 August 2013
I lie it but your only aloud like 6 line to draw and why can we have the proper snap chat
on 23 November 2013
The name sounds like it is going to be snap chat but it isn't! Should get snap chat on this!
on 7 December 2013
When I downloaded this game I thought it would be good but it's not what I thought it would be good a bit like the original snap chat but I guess not I wouldn't recommend this game because I think you may find it boring.
on 7 October 2013
Ot was meant to be snapchat. Who ever created the logo should do it again because it is easily mistaken for snapchat
on 17 January 2014
Thought it would be like draw something....not so ..67p is 67p too much for this useless app..don't bother! One star is too much.
on 12 January 2014
Thought this would be another version of snapchat but really has no relevance to the real snapchat at all, not worth it.
on 28 December 2013
Very fun to join! Loved drawing to people everywhere and guessing other drawings! Easy to play and is appropriate and fun for all ages!
on 8 March 2014
I bought this app thinking it would me the real thing but........ it isn't at all. So what ever you do do not buy this. Is is just a waste of money or your coins.