on 31 August 2013
I have to constantly buy replacement USB chargers for my iphone 5 and iPad mini as the genuine apple ones are really feeble and either snap all together or ends up with a loose connection. I bought this one due to the length and colour. You really do get what you pay for, the first 6 weeks were fantastic with this charger but now you have to fiddle with it when connecting it to your device otherwise it will not work - loose connection? To be fair, the genuine apple ones do exactly the same but the difference with this one is the price. Its good for short term use, but there is more expensive ones out there that will last a lot longer. Its not completely useless but due to the fiddlyness to get it to work I cant highly recommend it.
on 5 September 2013
I bought this lead for my daughter. She has got through numerous cheap ebay ones which only lasted a week or less. This lead is good quality and more robust than the others and is working well showing no signs of failing yet after a couple of weeks use.
on 11 July 2013
I selected this cable to save a couple £££ from the official apple lightning cable. I am very pleased to see this cable isn't a cheap cable. The ends are very solid and the adapter doesn't require any unusual force when inserting it into an iPhone 5. I don't think you can go wrong with this cable. It works with the Official AC Apple Charger. Now i have some beautiful colors cable set.
on 29 November 2013
DO NOT ORDER THIS CABLE IF YOU ARE HOPING FOR THE PHOTO TYPE CABLE!

Order this cable thinking it was going to come like the photo, but it was nothing like the photo, it was a horrible, round, thin type charger that looked like something from a £1 store! I am not happy at all! Would not recommend this at all, to anyone!
on 25 March 2014
This cable is fine, it works fine, it looks good and it's so long I was very surprised when I received this through the post. Very happy and it's still working. I guess it's hit and miss but I'm so happy I've ordered one for my mom and iPad
on 6 November 2013
Ideal charger with the extra length.

Big thanks to Save Dosh as the first one didn't work but they quickly sent out a replacement without the need to return the defective one first.
Been using for two weeks and my daughter is happy with it
on 15 January 2014
Do not buy this charger. The charger does not work, as soon as I plug the charger into my iPhone 5s the screen says "This accessory is not supported".
The charger is also NOTHING like in the photo shown, the cable is actually flat and that is NOT what I wanted. The photo is very misleading and I will most certainly be requesting a refund from this seller.
Extremely disappointed. Do not waste your time and money with this seller.
on 21 June 2014
First cable didn't work at all. I emailed the seller who wanted me to try the cable in another phone - how ridiculous! I explained this was pointless as I bought it to work with my phone!! He then did agree to replace the cable. So I had to pay to send the faulty cable back (not much but it's the principle) and he did send me one that works. So I got a product that works in the end but only after a lot of messing about. It takes much longer to charge that the proper iphone one and sometimes randomly stops working so to be honest I should have just not been tight and bought a proper apple one in the first place.
on 18 November 2013
I have had two of these cables, the first one I had stopped working after a day, so I emailed the sender to complain and he sent a new one out straight away, unfortunately the new cable had the exact same problem. One positive its in a fancy pink colour, that's where it stops!
on 4 February 2014
I've received a completely different product to what I've ordered.
They explained in an email that they've sent me an alternative, a cable of 'better quality', because this cable had a few complaints and was under inspection.

The alternative cable did not work, however, and I had to return it.