1,243

on 23 May 2016
I am so pleased with this case. As it's an older style phone, I've found it extremely difficult to find a good quality case especially at a reasonable price. This one is perfect for me. The added bonus was that it was delivered to me 2 days after I ordered it which was a very pleasant surprise, as it was free p&p. Well done, I would certainly recommend this product and company.
on 28 May 2016
amazing my iphone 4s fits perfect inside i love the extra touches u get too the cloth the screen protectter and the stylus pen it worth the money as all the fone contained safely and u can add 2 crediet cards or some notes like 10 or 20 quid in the 2 slots i wuld deffo recomend this seller
on 25 February 2016
This must be the purchase of the year, all this for £1.80, it looks and feels good, and at long last my phone is protected. Not sure I will keep credit cards with my phone but business or store cards could be handy. Well done Mobile Heaven....have just ordered another for a friend.
on 23 September 2015
Just opened this package, it came very quickly, the quality looks really good and it looks very durable. It has two slots for any cards or something you may want to add into it so you just have to carry the one thing around with you. The phone fits in there perfectly, it is a little struggle to get it out. but I believe that is good as you have no worries of the phone falling out at all. Looks very durable, does have a slight smell to it when first opened but I am sure that will go within a day of having it on the phone and in my pockets and things.
on 21 May 2014
Great phone case really handy to have a spare wire and a stylus that actually works with a iphone great value for money also
on 25 August 2015
Don't waste your pennies.
So when the case came it looked ok.
But after two days use and putting my bank card in it ripped causing me to lose said bank card!!
The stylus didn't fit in the headphones hole.
So as I said don't waste your pennies, buy a slightly more expensive case!!
on 5 April 2015
10cm gap at the bottom, phone did not fit in the frame correctly and easily falls out. None of the button holes line up, meaning my volume button is constantly pressed. The only good thing about this item is the charging lead, which was not what I wanted.

Useless item, another Chinese knock-off.

Seller- Mobile-Heaven.
on 3 July 2014
Bought as a 'thank-you' gift and he's over the moon with it; being as said person would regularly drop his phone, this has proved incredibly useful! Not that I would recommend to anyone throwing their precious smart-phone to the ground as a trial, but this case does offer a little more protection and will hopefully prevent your screen from cracking on impact :0 Great wallet and USB lead a bonus. The stylus is also good, but you gents prefer to leave your paw marks on the screen. A GREAT value package with good delivery too and would recommend.
on 3 March 2016
I bought with a very kind discounted price for this review. I am generally very hard and critical on my reviews, even just leaving one as most people only comment when they have a problem.

I received the case and the same day I used it with great pride. Although the case is a very good fit,and I mean not too big or too small the rubber inner that the phone is held by is very pliable and therefore minimises any phone movement. The magnetic clasp is a good firm closure too and is not too bulky either. The two slots for cards is a goo addition as this stops you over filling with cards you don't use every day, I have my ID card in one and a £10 note in the other.

In short for the few pounds it cost it is a great little everyday case and will protect you phone very well. I don't think it will last for ever but will do the job great.
on 5 June 2015
Great for the price but will need replacing eventually but at the price it's not an issue. Has the slots for Cards & is a good fit around the phone. Not easy to get out once fitted but you will ned to do this as the Flash affects the photos due to cover trim reflection