on 28 November 2013
Good material, solid build, and quite posh. The only thing I would prefer is the option to take down the arm rests since I sometimes like to cross my legs to get comfortable when typing.
on 16 October 2013
I was a little uncertain about ordering this chair because some of the reviews said it was difficult to assemble.
I found no trouible with this at all.
Also someone said there was no tilt function, mine definitely has and I find it most soothing to gently rock myself back and forth.
The best bit for me is the lumbar support, I can feel it pressing into the small of my back and it's great.
Would thoroughly recommend this chair.
on 3 May 2016
After some infuriating construction I actually ended up with a really nice comfortable chair and I have to say I am really pleased with the way it looks. It does have a few niggly flaws though that keep it from getting 5 stars. Firstly, after construction the back isn't straight, it slightly, but noticably, slopes down the the left, however, now that the chair is in its final resting place you can't see the slope at all. Secondly, there is a section of the diamond stitching on the chair back about 2 inches long that just isn't there, like the machine ran out of thread. Other than those 2 things I have a chair that I'll probably happily use for several years to come.
on 26 January 2014
It arrived quickly, and wasn't too hard to put together. It took me about an hour on my own but would be much easier if you had help, I'm sure.

Overall this chair is actually pretty good, and looks nice. However the padding on the armrests is really lacking. I can actually feel a screw or something metal through the padding on both armrests. This is a shame because the rest of the chair is comfortable. Considering the price of this chair I'm disappointed and will have to find some way of adding extra padding.
on 6 July 2014
Some reviews mention this is hard to put together but had no problem doing it on my own and my DIY skills are not legendary!
Very comfortable and looks as good as the pictures...happy customer.
on 7 September 2013
Easy to assemble and extremely comfortable for 5 ft 10' man. Supportive back. Used for sitting whilst playing computer games
on 22 January 2014
Found assembly difficult, requires 2 persons. Very comfortable and supportive of your back. Had a problem with gas lift, but was resolved quickly. Would use trading company again.
on 25 December 2013
Ok so I've owned this chair for 2 years now and feel like I'm in a good position to review it...

Positives:
It looks fantastic

Negatives:
Padding is far too soft it goes completely flat very quick
I've had 3 arm rests completely snap
The base has broken
The pneumatic cylinder wore out and won't stay at a height
The screws have broken the screw holes away from the chair
The material is ripping
The leather is worn

I'm average build not overweight and this is all from regular daily use for roughly 5 hours a day.
on 7 April 2015
Chair's material is of acceptable quality. Fake leather's feeling is very good. The seam on the back's rear is exposed - on other chairs you expect to see a cover glued on all over the back. But the definite downside is the gas lift. I had to replace it twice and got always the same brand: it's not strong enough for this type of office chair. When full expanded it wobbles. The first one went off gas after a couple of weeks. The second one was the wrong size. You take the gas lift in your hands, shake it and see / hear that it rattles. Alone for this, I can't give it 5 stars.
on 16 April 2014
This just is absolutely brilliant. It looks stylish, was easy to assemble (to 15 minutes for 2 of us to do) and is very comfortable. It has great lumbar support too. There was a slight issue with delivery (basically the couriers messed up...sigh!) but Mk-trading were not only very quick to reply to me but sorted out the problem too - can't ask for more than that (a good company doesn't just deliver on time but sorts out any problems too!)
If you are looking to a good, reasonably priced office chair then I highly recommend this one