Colour Name: Gold/Black|Change

on 9 April 2014
Love this watch, I find it hard to find a smart digital ladies watch - but this has ticked my boxes. It's got a feminine feel so bear that in made if you're a man! It's got a smaller face, and a thinner bracelet... It's not cheap feeling, but maybe men's watches are thicker? The bracelet is similar to other ladies watches I've owned. I've taken a picture so hopefully it's useful. Great price!
review image
on 16 March 2014
This is a really nifty watch!
I bought it because:
1. It's a digital
2. It's a digital which HAS a watchstrap of a businessman! (I'm a girl, but you know what kind of strap I'm talking about; the metal linky bar chain ones)
3. It's gold and professional looking (I mean, I HAVE another digital watch which I love, but it's really casual and sporty and something you can't really wear to work)

The timepiece (minus strap) is a pretty good size, slightly less than an inch in length & breadth, so it looks really good on a girl's wrist especially.

The longer side of the watch strap is about the length of an iPhone while the shorter side is about 3/4 of an iPhone's length.

You can adjust it to fit you (better go to a watch shop to do that if you're not used to it; it's too difficult and delicate to do it by yourself) and if you have small wrists, you might have to wrap the entire length of the longer half of the strap around your wrist.

The face of the watch might be charcoal, but the lighter colour of the numbers aren't THAT hard to see; a tad reflective at times but it's relatively easy to see the time.

The colour of the light is amber and it's really pretty but the light only holds for as long as you hold the "Light" button. When you let go of it, it goes off immediately.

Also, the "Light" button is slightly hard to press. You need a bit more pressure to hold the lighting on.

I guess the first thing you want to do is to change the time and date to your specifications.
Page E-13 on the manual is where you want to go. Pretty straightforward instructions.

As for the packaging, mine didn't come with a plastic/hardy box. It came in a soft cardboard box, and the watch was strapped around a piece of oval-shaped sponge. The manual, warranty papers, an instruction leaflet for electronics disposal, and a "Register Online and Win!" survey slip are included.

The post packaging from Amazon was a box about 3-quarters of a shoebox size, stuffed with brown paper.

So yes... it's a really nice watch. I like it a lot and I can wear it with practically any outfit! Thanks for reading!
on 4 March 2014
This is a beautiful watch. Casio have always been good at making watches feel and look more expensive than they really are. However the watch is tiny far smaller than what I believed the picture represents. The watch would make an excellent gift for a woman, but for a man's wrist I believe it to be too small, therefore returning.
on 8 August 2016
I bought this casio for my girlfriend for a birthday present. She was over the moon with it.

It is a very stylish and great looking watch that is a petit size ideal for a womans wrist. The black face with gold display really compliment each other and really make the watch.

It is a really easy watch to set the time and date and the strap isnt complicated at all to adjust.

My girlfriend really loves this watch and I think it looks great on her.
on 15 September 2015
The watch itself is nice. Because I have a small wrist, I normally wear the standard Casio retro watch and found this. There are a lot of good comments and that's why I tried. It fits perfectly on my wrist. Only the seller let me down, they squashed the original Casio packing box. I am really not happy.
on 14 August 2014
Great little watch I deal for a woman, size would be a bit small for a bloke. Original casio well made as you would expect but not too heavy on the wrist either. Love this watch, very useful to have the stop watch, alarm etc. 5 stars!
on 17 July 2016
I love this watch. As a lot of others have said, it's smaller than I thought but it's actually perfect. I think it would look weird if it was any bigger than it is. It's very dainty and feminine and the strap is easily adjusted to fit your wrist properly. Great little watch, very easy to set up and use and a great price.
on 19 November 2014
Fast devlivery.
Product itself is great, face of the watch is smaller than expected to be honest but then again it has to fit the product placement of being an unisex watch. Personally, i'd say the watch looks more female due to the thin strap, and small watch face but still nevertheless a very classy watch, dont let this put you off the product if you're a male/or buying for a male. Still looks good on a male but more suited for the skinny build.
on 1 December 2015
For the price, this product is simply amazing! It's such a classy watch and looks so good when on. It's smaller than the standard casio making it perfect for a ladies wrist. I have tiny wrists so this is a great size for me. The bracelet is easy to adjust, although I ended up removing the extra length as I found with it small enough for my wrist that the 'tail' would slip out from under the watch strap. It was easy enough to remove the extra length but this is a permanent fixture (I had to bend the holding clips out of place), but because the end sits under the strap you can't see that the end has been shortened. This watch has plenty of features including a light, stopwatch and alarm. I find all three useful and they are easy to use. I like that the light illuminates the entire face to you can see things like the date even in the dark. Overall a very classy and classic ladies watch.
review image review image
on 10 August 2015
What a wonderful watch. It is definitely a ladies watch and a breath of fresh air. It has been so tiresome that any practical ladies watch is also ugly. This is not ugly. In fact, I feel my wrist looks extrordinarily elegant! The screen is clear and it is easy to use and adjust. The light often comes in handy as does the stopwatch. It is comfortable and light. My only complaint is that it is not more water resistant. The amazon advert states that it is 5 bars however the instruction manual states that it is not. So I must remember to take it of when swimming or I will destroy my favourite watch so far.