on 11 July 2013
I agree that starting a new diet can be difficult, but learning about one shouldn't be. The author took a very simple approach that I found very effective. The book is packaged with all the meaningful information and recipes a family or Paleo newbie really needs, from breakfast to desserts. It also comes with a complete 14 day meal plan to get you going.

I like the fact that these healthy meals taste so good. I must emphasize that the value I got from this book is totally unmatched, I especially love the wide assortment of recipe options. Any Paleo beginner or anyone from the Paleo tribe would definitely appreciate this book.

My favourite so far is the Deluxe Crabmeat Salad, Tasty Apple Kugel and Walnut Veal Torte. The ingredients follow the Paleo lifestyle as one would expect. This is really an authentic Paleo recipe book.

Based on my experience, I believe you'll be totally covered with this Paleo title. I couldn't help leaving a review for it because I really like this Paleo book. It's undoubtedly a good discovery!
3 people found this helpful
on 31 January 2014
Great Book with lots of variety which is great when trying to think of new meals to plan
i would recommend this book to any culinary fan!
One person found this helpful
on 27 January 2014
A good basic book for those starting out on their exploration of Paleo diets. One of many out there just now.
One person found this helpful
on 21 May 2014
A few recipes looked a bit wacky to start, but it was a lesson in 'don't knock it till you've tried it '.

a touching backstory too.