on 25 October 2015
Wonderful, I really loved Les Dawson, So the brilliant way that he did this book made me admire him even more, it was full sad and happy times. Well worth reading
on 8 April 2014
This book has everything from tears to the inevitable laughter,a true entertainer, a brilliant Clown. Still missed today , a legend in the true sense of the word.
on 12 March 2014
Very moving book also very funny. I laughed and I cried too. Les wrote how it was, he hasn't only put the nice bits in, very good book couldn't put it down.
on 13 July 2015
I was not looking for a literary geat which is just as well but it did it's job and kept me amused. The item did arrive in good time and in good condition.
on 21 March 2014
A very good read , what a sad loss to comedy
This book is very funny In parts as Les' humour comes through in his wrighting.
Highly recommended.
on 25 March 2014
Sad he died too young, this is a great second part of his autobiography and in my opinion well worth the money if you like les you will love this book
on 23 February 2014
I liked Les as a comedian. But as a man to drink and smoke and ruin his heath like he did It made depressing reading the further I got into the book.
on 13 January 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this tome from Les Dawson, a great mix of humour and sadness, but without the self pity. Such a pity that he's no longer with us.
on 25 March 2014
I have loved this man for years for the entertainment he has given to the world. He is a beautiful writer and knows how to use the English language.
on 19 April 2014
Not too bad a read but I found myself wishing it was ending. It's a sad story in parts but doesn't tell you much about his life in the business