Customer reviews

Size: 500|Change

on 3 November 2016
When I placed my order I was advised 3-5 days free delivery as I had spent over £20 but I received it in 2 days, so I am very pleased with that.
Top quality micronised creatine - I take it with my post-workout protein shake but you can add it to water or cold beverage of your choice. Excellent value for money and I will be ordering this again.
on 28 May 2017
arrived within time, mixes well, i even mix with a different lean muscle protein shake, quality creatine for that extra creatine needs in your training.
on 6 March 2017
I am usually cyling 2 months on and off with creatine. This brand did not give me the additional strength and endurance that other brands give me. But then again, at this price one shouldn't expect top performance.
on 13 April 2017
Fab product and gladly purchased here....ease of sale, great delivery and a fab product. A+++++
on 11 September 2017
Completely tasteless when mixed with a glass of water.
Add 2 scoops to a glass then add water and it mixes itself basically. Goes down easily and no unwanted side effects.

As described!
on 14 March 2017
Does what it supposed to.
on 20 July 2017
im so swol i can fit through my bedroom door frame
on 1 June 2017