on 8 July 2016
Lots of pieces but actually quite difficult to design configurations other than the one on the box that works. Nice bright colours and seems sturdy enough. Perhaps it's just my kids (my oldest is 6) but lots of building for 5 seconds of fun and then they've lost interest.
on 24 April 2015
Or rather, the grand-children did. It kept two otherwise drama queens of 9 and 11 happy for a whole day! I expected it to go down well with the younger grand-daughters, but was pleased that the interest factor went so high up the age range. The only problem for grand-parents is making sure that all the marbles are collected up afterwards as they do tend to find themselves under chairs!
on 10 January 2014
Its great fun, but young kids will need assistance (my daughter is 5). Because all the pieces are very light you do need to balance the whole thing out or will just collapse or fall over. If the kids are a bit heavy handed when putting the marbles in again it can fall apart, much to their dismay.
It would be better if the feet were weighted or if you could add water or something to them to make them heavier. I guess older kids would get on better with it and could be good first lesson in structural engineering.
on 7 January 2016
The concept is very good.
My daughters love it (7 & 8). You can fit standard sized marbles in it. It is easy to handle.
The issue is they do not spend much time playing with it as 60 pieces is just not enough.
You would need maybe 2 or 3 times more to have the chance to built something big enough as the pillar parts are quickly lacking.
They should not sell a box with less than 120 parts.
The worst is there is another model with only 30 parts, crazy !
What makes me remove another star is the fact I have to help them to hold everything together as the parts do not stay together long if you move something along. The design is not good enough to have everything staying straight.
I bought an old version on ebay to have extra parts and check that the old design is better that the new one as stated in other reviews.
on 2 January 2016
A great product, much loved by my own children who have the mega version. We have bought this as a present for a few other children who also enjoy it. Build quality is great as is the variety of parts supplied. Hours of fun for kids (and parents!)
Timeless entertainment, my 3 year old loves it. Only one star less than 5 because it took a while to construct as it kept falling apart. But once made it seems quite sturdy! A mall bag of marbles was included which was an unexpected and nice surprise.
on 7 April 2016
compared to other similar ones I have bought in the past, this one just felt rather cheap.. trying to build it was a nightmare as the parts come away from each other far too easily. would not go for this one again
on 5 January 2016
Bought this my two year old son for Christmas. On the day he played with it for about 3 hours with his 5 year old sister. It has been played with each day since. I've even had it out to have a go on my own when they've gone to bed.
on 22 August 2015
Excellent product. My grandchildren love it. We copy the picture on the box at the moment but I am sure as they get older they will be able to make there own runs. Well made and sturdy, would certainly recommend.
on 2 January 2015
I just love it.:)
OK, perhaps in image with examples would be good, but once you have been at it for no more than 5 mins, you won't need any more than what you see on the box.

I feel that these pieces (that I got as an extension of the recently purchased 100 piece version), are somewhat slightly looser than the other lot, but even if it is, really not beg deal.
To those who say that it is too "flimsy" I say that I wouldn't want it any more sturdy... after all the enjoyment, for me, comes from the setting up.
Both my daughters like it a lot.