on 30 January 2014
They were a great start, they gave me the confidence to take my daughters nappy off. She prefers not wearing anything at home but this has really helped out and about and stopped us putting the nappy back on.
on 9 May 2015
Had the impression that these pads were going to save me from having to buy pull up nappies but as with a lot of toddlers my daughter struggled to get the concept of the 'Number 2' long after she had got to grips with the 'Number 1' and while these pads are great for urine using pants or training pants before Number 2s are mastered is not a good idea and can get messy. As a result I am back to pull up nappies and not sure if I will ever need to use the rest of these.
on 12 March 2016
Amazing little product. Catches roughly one wee and poo! Really helped by little boy feel when things were about to happen. Plus, he loves his wearing his grown-up pants. Beats the bulky training pants and pull-ups anyday.
on 18 September 2014
excellent product, brilliant service
on 14 December 2013
I really wouldn't waste your money on these, it was a waste of time
Unless your child starts to ask and will go to the potty/toilet on their own, I wouldn't bother getting these.
Its a sanitary pad for children, doesn't hold much either.
on 23 September 2013
I bought these on recommendation by a friend for my son who I am currently potty training. I loved the fact he could immediately wear his big boy pants but have the liner inside to protect him from accidents. It is true that children need to feel wet to realise they need to go to the loo and using nappies doesn't let this happen, its so obvious really. The pads are easy to use and are a small size for children's pants. Its a different way to potty train but one thats worked for me as he was much easier to train than my first child. I just wish I had know about these when he was younger!! I will be recommending them to all my mummy friends!!
on 20 September 2013
There were quite a few positive reviews for these pads so I eagerly bought them at the start of my sons' toilet training. What a waste of money. Some reviewers stating that they were not like a sanitary towel etc, I disagree they are very much like a sanitary pad. I now have 55 pads that are lying useless after my son refused to have one in his pants, he asked "what is this Mummy, take it out!".... no wonder, it was like a mini mattress stuck there. A good idea in principle but just too bulky to be comfortable. Sorry but I would not recommend this as a toilet training aid, it is so obvious to the child that you are indecisive about whether they are to be trusted in just pants, my son looked very dismayed when they arrived and I explained what they were for, I decided to go with the odd accident and just trust him to improve, which he did, after two weeks he was completely trained.
on 6 March 2015
Daughter wouldnt wear them, too wide for her and didnt sit in her pants properly
on 25 August 2014
great product. really worked for my son. better than 'pull up' alternatives,
on 15 October 2014
So much better the pull-up nappies. And they save you from any accidents!