Hasbro Operation Board Game
Style: English version|Change

on 24 December 2017
Very poor game...remember it being such fun but now it’s so easy. Parts and game is cheap. Another thing modernaisation has ruined. Bring back to old set up.
One person found this helpful
on 22 March 2014
This game is alright but not as good as the original I had many years ago as the pieces now are much easier to get out as the holes are larger so it is much easier to play and the noisy nose doesn't go off many times. My girls are enjoying the game at the moment at age 5 and 6 years but don't think they will be bothered when a little older.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 January 2015
This is a new version of an old classic and not a patch on the old game. The old game from my childhood took skill and dexterity to pull out the pieces but this is so easy my 3 year old can do it. I'd say fine for 3/4 but no good or older kids. Very disapointed.
on 19 December 2016
For my 5 year old grand-daughter. Nice to see games still on the go since my childhood too. I look forward to playing this with her on Christmas Night.
on 26 February 2015
Christmas present for grand daughter, she has wanted this since playing it at a friends house however the buzzer didn't work so will be thrown away.
Very disappointing for a five year old.
One person found this helpful
on 1 February 2016
Might be because I'm not a child anymore, but this version seems way too easy with massive gaps. You'd have to suffer from Parkinson's to set this thing off! Not entertaining for me.
on 27 December 2015
Quality has been vastly reduced since this game was first produced, shame as we always loved it but parts are all very flimsy now. However, if nothing to compare it with it may be acceptable.
on 29 December 2013
Purchased for my 6 year old.
Game is WAY TO EASY and is no way like the original operation game I recall in the 80's.
Really think twice about this game as anyone over 4 years should be able to complete easily.
As an improvement to this game if your right handed play using your left hand etc..
also have a egg timer countdown clock of 1 min to collect all the pieces... makes the game much more fun!
cheers.
on 30 September 2015
This game is ok but not a patch on the original , where you learnt parts of the body , it's now mobile phones etc not my idea of operation . Give me the original any day!!
on 2 December 2014
As with all other reviews... It's terrible due to new format.woe is me who didn't read the reviews first.
Not even rum and psychedelics, with boxing gloves on, could make this challenging.
A total shambles. Seller should be ashamed.

See one answered question