Monopoly Board Game
Style: English Version|Change

on 22 July 2015
Very good quality.It is just as it states in the box.I'm trying to ween my young ones into it but it is abit complex for them(7 yrs)I am doing a quick version of the game and it is working.
on 2 March 2016
Such a good classic. Lots of family fun for cheap price. If you like board games this classic should be in your collection. Very happy with it.
on 5 December 2016
I won the first game otherwise it would have been a 1 star review. So far I think I have only lost 1 friend but thats okay I'll see if I can purchase another one with my prime memebership. thank you amazon :)
on 5 February 2017
Bought for my daughter's university house - they all love it. Great price too!
on 23 December 2014
Super fast delivery and came very well packed. Everything is perfect and of great quality. I loved the new member the cat too what a suprise. Awesome game and very happy customer thank you for the great service and all.
on 12 May 2016
We all know monopoly as it is but when I came to open this it wasn't the English versions I know I grew up with part from that everything else is exactly the same there is no difference and a great time playing it.
on 28 October 2016
Great! The set isn't as good quality as my family's Monopoly set which is a few decades old, but nothing is these days.
on 18 January 2017
Cant really go wrong with Monopoly to be honest. Only gripe is that this board had American roads!!! Thought I was buying the English version. I miss Old Kent Road!
on 27 November 2015
Warning! This game may end friendships and destroy families. All those stories you heard about money being the root of all evil were actually referring to Monolopy money.
on 8 April 2017
Exactly as described, so, happy with this purchase.