on 10 June 2017
Great product. Great seller.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 February 2015
I am mever sure that guides will ever fill the knowledge gap you want them to fill when meeting people who live there tell you stuff is so much better. I chose this book after reading all the reviews of the others and applying some pre-judgement to the books on offer. This little book is probably one of the better guides, covering all the main points you'd need before and early on once you have arrived. But as a book to guide you around the town it was nowhere near as useful as a couple of maps our Riad gave us. The resturant section has somethinglike 14 recommendations that didn't include most of the places our Riad hosts suggested - this smacks of some reccomendations based on either very personal choice or smething else is going on - so my opinion is the guide book fails to give enoughh guidence in that section.

Overall an inexpensive little guidebook that fits yourpocket. You will still need maps though.
on 13 February 2014
Bought for a long weekend trip to Marrakesh, this is a well written and informative guide with a good historic section. The only real let down is the mapping and the resolution of the maps and I believe this is down to the Kindle formatting. Enlargements of maps do not get any higher in resolution when clicked so just go all fuzzy.

A better guide than the Lonely Planet (which I also bought and suffers the same formatting issues), this would be 5 stars were it not for the map problems
on 10 November 2014
Very useful little book covering all the places visited during our time in Morocco. Just the right size to pop in a bag. Good to read before our visit, during our visit and also enjoying it again now we have returned home. I also downloaded the kindle version ..... but the maps were not so easy to read. We would recommend this book.
on 20 October 2013
Some very good tips here thanks. Perhaps smaller than I imagined, so contained only the basics, but at least that made it lighter to carry! I bought one e-version for my kindle, and one printed version. Just as well, as the maps were too small to be seen in the e-version, as they didn't have a zoom capacity
on 29 January 2013
Particularly liked the information on traversing the souks and the specifics of what to buy where. Also, the phrases were helpful as I feel it is important to make an effort whilst abroad.
on 6 August 2014
handy little guide, fits in your handbag or pocket, contains all you need to know for a long weekend
on 18 June 2013
This book did have some uses- it recommended some good restaurants (e.g. Bagatelle, worth a visit), and gave a good overview of the various tourist sites in Marrakech. However, the map is really not useful at all- in fact one restaurant we looked for, Al Fassia, is indicated on completely the wrong street- we gave up using the book and used Google maps instead, far more useful.
on 27 March 2015
Very useful booklet. Just as needed.
on 25 December 2014
A good quick guide to Marrakech.