on 12 October 2013
This doesn't just do the job. It does it perfectly.
I wanted a simple stand for my Kindle reader but got so much more. This stand can be moved to fit so many devices and change the viewing angle of them. The friction pads prevent any slipping so the device is stable and it folds down making it so convenient.
For the price this is remarkable value. I cannot recommend this enough.
9 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2014
It's my own fault for not paying attention, as I was looking for stands for my phone, but this thing is strictly for tablets.
I couldn't see any dimensions on the product page but it's approximately 170mm x 30mm x 30mm.
The feet rotate and lock at ~10° increments each, with a maximum of being ~40° apart from one another. Each foot has a foam strip on it for gripping the surface its on.
The back can rotate and lock at ~10° increments up to ~200°, with a pivot that can rotate the top half and lock at ~23° increments up to ~90° away, and ~60° towards. The top half has a rubber pad for gripping the back of your device.
You may want to check the screws on the pivots if you get one as mine just burst and I had to hunt around for the nut and spring before screwing it back together. No harm done.
on 23 May 2014
My husband and sons have tablets/kindles that they like to use at the dining table. They were always moving bottles of sauce etc and trying to get their gadgets to balance. I spotted these and was a bit dubious of whether they would work, but decided to order three of them anyway. When they arrived I wasn't sure what to expect, as they are small and fairly lightweight. I gave them to my husband and sons and have to say for something to simple and basic they actually do a great job and are fully adjustable and will fold flat to fit in a pocket/bag. No more crashing bottles!
on 5 October 2013
Cleverly designed and of a simple and sound construction, but does the job extremely well, even on unlevel surfaces.

Sent from Hong Kong, so took a while to arrive, but at this price is well worth waiting for.

Works just fine on my Nexus 7.2, with or without the case on.

An excellent buy.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2014
Bit of a long shot buying these stands but I bought several & wish I had bought more. They arrived very promptly after ordering. A well made product, you can arrange it to hold a phone, larger electronic device or a cookbook at various angles. Folding from the size of a sturdy hand can opener, they easily fold out to be a stable platform. All recipients very pleased.
on 6 April 2014
I have an Advent Tegra Note 7 Tablet and this just about holds in in portrait mode! So be warned here and in landscape it will be fine but if I spread the legs as to their widest, as you naturally would, you CANNOT sit a 7 inch tablet on this in portrait and have to click the legs closer together.

Would have preferred it to be smaller.
on 13 February 2014
This is genuinely a good product. I generally only use the nexus 7 in the house so this is easy to move around with it. Perfect for an alarm clock stand when using the tablet alarm clock. Perfect to place on the desk to use the tablet... I just can't fault this item.
One person found this helpful
on 5 May 2014
This is a great stand for my Kindles (Fire HDX and Kindle Std). I prefer to keep the tables without a case (keeps them compact and light as designed) and I needed a stand for airplane tabletops, waiting in the car, and for bedside reading. This stand compact fits unnoticed in the laptop case and so flexible it suits every surface and angle. Has rubber pads on the feet and on the back support so neither the stand nor the tablet slip. Highly recommended.
on 19 December 2013
Functionality is very good. It moves up & down with ease and has expandle bottom support hence it supports a lot of gadget that needs propping up eg: tablets, kindle, slim reading book, diary etc. And it is so light to bring anywhere eg: work or hols. It has soft rubber lining to protect your items from scratch. I have used it a few times now.I would highly recommend it which I have to my friends. I would give 41/2 stars, 5 if it holds heavier stuff but that's just my opinion.
One person found this helpful
on 25 June 2014
Bought 2 of these for my Archos tablets. Honestly, this is one of those products that you'll wonder what you did without! I use it for watching catch up TV on my android tab, looking at recipes whilst cooking, as a photo frame . . . the list goes on. Just get one