on 8 July 2013
Have been waiting ages for Susan Alison's latest book, and she hasnt disappointed! Great storyline, very funny, descriptive and heartfelt. When can we have the next one please!!!
on 5 July 2013
I have read all Susan's books and was waiting with baited breath for this one to come out, I was not disappointed. This was my favourite out of her books so far, it was full of the usual humour but also has a deeper side covering issues not usually talked about in 'romantic comedies'
I would recommend it to anyone.
on 5 July 2013
I expected this book to be another quirky tale from Susan's wonderful imagination. Instead it was a much more thought provoking story. Still fun, still full of wonderful characters, but with issues addressed that were quite pertinent to modern life.
on 3 July 2013
Being of the male persuasion I wasn't sure about reading this book as I thought it was just for the ladies but I was surprised to find I really enjoyed it! A great summer read
on 3 July 2013
I would recommend it to anyone.
on 10 August 2013
Great fun...I'd highly recommend this lovely story to all lovers of romantic fiction. Susan Alison manages to get down to the nitty-gritty of our insecurities in all our knotty human relationships...(oh and doggy relationships) and unravel them with both sensitivity and humour. I was really curious about the polar bear storyline, especially because of the brilliantly curious cover illustration. He slots in seamlessly along with all the other eccentric, quirky or otherwise dysfunctional characters in this sweet tale.
on 14 August 2013
A good story with lots of characters which all link together well to create a plot filled with romance, excitement and a happy ending and a few tense bits in the story. Especially loved the title, this was what lured me into buying the book.
on 16 August 2013
this book was so funny from practically the beginning to the end, what funny title. No idea till you have nearly read the novel why that title. Very ingenious.
Will be recommending to my friends.
on 11 September 2013
Fabulous read as always you can rely on Susan Allison, to write a good book
I was enthralled from start to finish, i cant wait for the next novel
on 26 October 2014
I really enjoyed this book by Susan Alison. I have read her books before and this one was not a disappointed. You felt that you really got to know the characters and what a hoot they were. I don't like to give much away as to spoil the read for others but you will not be disappointed and if you want a good read which you will not want to put down then this is a book for you.