on 12 March 2014
I bought these on a bit of a whim and I'm very glad I did. The colour is beautiful and as someone who normally wears black or grey, I wore the purple with ease and didn't feel out of place with my new 'burst of colour'! They really are very versatile and these can be dressed up for a night out or worn to the office just as easily. Soft and floaty they are the ultimate comfort item and would have scored the full five stars from me if they had been a better fit. They are very, very long; a plus for all you tall girls but for us small ladies they HAVE to be worn with heels and turned up at the waist or altered by a seamstress. As I wanted them to be uber comfortable I ordered a size 18 and they are way too big. They don't fall down but I think I would have been better with my normal size 14 or 16. The waist band is very stretchy not the type of elastic that digs in. I would imagine they would be excellent for travelling, where sitting for a long time and the inevitable bloating that brings, is sometimes unavoidable. Will definitely purchase again!
on 9 August 2013
These Palazzo trousers were brilliant. The material was very good condition and very comfortable, they fitted absolutely perfectly. They are made so well, they hang well and fit properly. Not many trousers fit this well.
on 31 August 2013
I can't fault the delivery at all. Ordered two pairs, Brown and Black, and received them the following morning.
However I was a bit taken aback that they were plain wide legged trousers. In the photo they almost looked pleated somehow, and that is what attracted me to them originally. So I can't say I wasn't a bit disappointed. But they are very comfortable and the material is really nice, can't fault that. Although the description is accurate of what they are, I do think the photo of the Black and the Brown Palazzo pants should be changed as the photo shown does give the impression that you are buying pleated trousers.
on 3 August 2015
Fabulous buy. Fabric is soft and comfortable. The length is great - long, but I'm glad about this being 5ft 9ins. Easy to shorten at home, if necessary. One word of advice - go up one or two sizes. I bought a 22/24, but normally I'm a 16/18. Having the larger size, the pants are nice and roomy around the waist and long in the rise. No problem with "camel toe". I bought the spotted ones, and will go back for the red and the purple. I hope this comment helps, because sizing is always a problem when buying over the internet and many customers do not go into detail and specifics .
on 11 October 2013
The trousers are very comfy but come up very big so order TWO sizes smaller. The waist is really high as well. Washed ok dont need ironing if you put in a dryer.
on 17 August 2014
I brought this garment larger than required as I wanted them to be extremely baggy and that worked out very well (also my size wasn't available). These trousers are very nice for wearing around the house (which was what I wanted) however the material is quite light and there are no pockets.

Having worn them to the shop at the end of my road I think I would have preferred a little more weight in the hem as they do fly up quite a bit rather than swaying around (if that makes sense).

Also the memento mori printed pattern is a lot more white than it appears in the picture. What I mean to say is that these trousers are definitely white with black print instead of black with white print (meaning that they don't really take on the Gothic aspect alluded to in the name)

They are better for ladies with a standard leg length. If you prefer your trousers long, look elsewhere.

Having said all that, I would still buy another pair to wear around the house because they are very comfortable.
on 29 November 2013
I eventually got what I first ordered and I wore these Black trousers when visiting family for dinner and they are fabulouse I feel they are nice and dressy as I had earlier purchsed a lovely top from amazon the two were lovely together
on 18 September 2013
bought the trousers for evening wear, nice and light and can go with lots of tops.However very very long, will have to have them shortened by a dress maker, could do them myself but by the nature of the material and design could make a mess doing them as they will need cutting.
on 29 December 2013
I bought these for myself as I liked the look of them they arrived the other day and I tried them on to see what they would be like and they are a great fit. And the material is smooth on the legs which you need when you were trousers. I would recommend them to other people.
on 24 November 2015
This is excellent! Having read the overwhelmingly positive I ordered two, and am glad I did. The fact that they are slightly larger than expected is not a negative, since they are comfortable, and they do come with cute little strappy belts. But I would consider buying a size down - though maybe it is just that I have lost some weight recently. Yes, I will go with that one.

The colour choices I made were lovely, particularly the black and white floral quality, and the fabric itself is of high quality. I have already been complimented, which is a nice feeling.

In short I would recommend this to anybody and would buy from them again.