on 31 July 2017
Great!
on 22 August 2017
Works exactly as a pop filter should
on 6 March 2014
Really good and cheap but the clamp is fairly annoying to attach, overall this is an amazing product and it definitely worth it!
on 20 May 2015
Although on first impressions it looks to be good quality, after fitting it to the microphone boom the flexi tube wouldn't hold the weight of the filter so it kept drooping down. Not a good start. So I detached it to try it in a different position and as I tightened it up the thread slipped and burred. Now the thing is useless as it won't tighten. Believe me, I didn't use much force at all. I'm an avionics engineer by trade so I understand about not over-tightening things!

I'm giving it two stars because the thread can be replaced with a new bolt and nuts (although this is going to be fiddly) and the filter itself does seem to be of quality. It's the entire attachment system that is at fault.
on 22 April 2014
I bought this for my daughter (who, unfortunently, is not a professional singer) so it was for a domestic, non-professional set up and use.

For less than £5 it was a great buy. I don't know if it works properly (as, unfortunently, I am not a music technician) but my daughter explained its a great screen because 'Its got two meshes going in different directions'. She was well pleased and now its set up in her bedroom studio.

It seems a well made item, sturdy and very suitable for my needs, plus I got extra points as my daughter thinks I spent a fortune on it :)
on 5 May 2015
Does the job well, but the actual supporting pipe does not always hold in place, sometimes you have to keep moving it back to get it where you want and it can be quite annoying. You have to be quite meticulous when shaping it.
on 23 March 2014
Took a while to get to me because it is from Hong Kong but it is worth the wait, excellent quality. I compared it to a more expensive pop filter and can honestly say this one is better :)
on 11 November 2014
For the money its fantastic value. It is bigger than I expected but well made. It seems to work okay as far as I can tell. Being partly deaf it is hard to tell you understand. However what I have tried it on i.e Power point voice overs it does seem to cut the harshness out of your voice. My problem is that my voice is not ideal for a voice over, but it does seem to help. The service while taking a while from China, which you would expect, was very good. If you can wait its worth it.
on 29 November 2014
Makes recording much more clearer, i used to talk into the mic sideways to stop the popping sound but now it picks up from my mouth strait. Awesome only problem was delivery time.
on 30 March 2014
Well made - certainly better than an old stocking stretched over a bent metal coat-hanger (cheap tip there!) - swift delivery considering it came from the far east.