on 2 April 2014
Only a very short story but very well written. The concept is interesting and I was drawn straight into the story. I'll definitely be picking up more in this series. It is very short but that shouldn't be a problem if it is still free.
on 4 June 2014
First thing - this is very short. Luckily it's free, but I wouldn't pay for books this tiny. Another thing, the plot seemed a little too silly. A crew on a spaceship are sent into deep space to find a new planet to populate, but everything goes wrong, and instead of being in stasis for four thousand years, they end up millions - and then billions - of years in the future. It seemed like there was a certain amount to the story, yet it was crammed into the shortest length possible. Apparently the second book is like a copy of this one but with different names too, so I will not be continuing with the series. As for the ending, it resolved the story, certainly, but it felt too ridiculous, even for the sci fi story.
on 29 May 2015
Up front I think it's fair to say I'm not a fan of serialised novels and I'm not convinced that 32 pages can count as book 1 of anything. Although the blub sounded interesting so I thought I'd give it a go. And it starts well. It's a tense story with some good mystery. There's some good character interaction and I thought that I'd made a good choice in giving it a chance.

Then I reached the end and it ranks with Bobby Ewing waking up in the shower as a disapointing ending. In a full novel I would probably have kept reading and maybe the rest of the story would have made up for it, but instead it was a thankfully short read.
on 6 March 2014
This story is captivating from the first page. If you like sci-fi you'll love this saga. Only complaint is all the books aren't in one volume. Excellent!
on 3 April 2014
An enjoyable short story, and am now reading the sequel (Deep 2). A creative easy read and great offering for free.
on 23 January 2014
Love science - fiction books and films , and find that they stimulate the brain in to thinking " what if "
on 10 August 2014
extremely disappointed in how long the book was,but the actual story was good I now need to buy more books but feel if they were longer I would be more likely to buy them.
on 15 July 2014
Very short book but enjoyable book. Unfortunately the additional books in the series are equally as short (1/2 chapters) and cost 77p each.
on 15 April 2014
Good read but very short as is the whole saga. Buy the whole set not this on its own. Thats the only reason it gets a 3.
on 7 January 2016
VG Ott but OK. Would she trust them again?
Or could they trust her. I should probably
Read on, maybe?