on 9 October 2017
In an ideal world of course, there would be no need for this software. But the very fact of its existence shows that Apple is not the all-conquering brand that its executives and its legion of fans would like it to be.
on 27 April 2016
The usual office suite .... no problems with it - does the job
on 13 October 2017
I installed it on the computer, and it worked
on 20 May 2017
Did what i needed
on 9 October 2013
I needed it so I got what I paid for - I'm very happy with the download and the product
on 26 January 2015
good
on 14 August 2017
Arrived quickly and easy to load
on 6 August 2015
easy download if you follow instructions
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 October 2014
Having ditched my Windows laptop (Blame Windows 8, not the laptop), I moved over to Mac. However, a lot of my documents were written as Word or Excel files, and I wanted to use them on my MacBook. This seemed like the obvious solution.

Let's just make it clear that you are not buying a CD - the box shows up just like a regular Office product would, but inside is a little card with a serial number and download instructions. You send your Mac to the website, download and enter your serial number, and the machine does everything. Really simple!

No compatibility issues to date - work done on machines running Windows comes across seamlessly. I am impressed, and also relieved!
on 22 April 2015
This review is about the purchase experience rather than the software, which after FINALLY installing it, I'm hoping will work pretty much like every other version of Office I've used.

Note that under this listing there are two options - 'Mac' and 'Mac Download'. I went for the £15 more expensive 'Mac' option as I expected it would include a disc version of the software (the listing after all says you need a DVD reader for it). But when it arrived, it's just a small cardboard sleeve with a smaller cardboard card on the inside with the 'product key' you'll need to, get this, DOWNLOAD the software. So I paid £15 more for a bit of cardboard as opposed to the 'download' version. Nice. This listing is not at all clear.

On top of that, the website I was directed to for the download didn't work for 3 days, so after hunting around an incredibly confusing Microsoft site for the correct contact details, wasting time on 2 different phone numbers and having online support remote into my mac only to tell me they couldn't figure out what was wrong, someone there finally just gave me a direct download link. Poor experience all around. Looking for a £15 refund now from either the seller or Amazon.

UPDATE: In fairness to the seller, they responded quickly and are refunding the difference.
11 Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse