on 20 January 2018
Office hasn't really changed in the last X years but remians a very complete office package. The Office 365 subscription allows Office to be installed on up to five machines. More impressivley it can be shared with 4 other people so long as it is only installed on a maximum of five machines total (so my wife and father have it) AND each person gets 1TB (terra!) of One Drive cloud storage. I use this to back up by NAS. For comparison Google charge £7.99 PER MONTH for 1TB of cloud storage.
on 9 July 2017
Works like a dream! Just renewed our Office 365 Home subscription by purchasing the download code from here (amazon.co.uk) which is cheaper than buying from Microsoft direct at £79.99 for 1 year or £7.99 per month. Got the product as soon as I'd paid then went over to office.com (account portal0 logged in with existing MS account. Copied and pasted the key code straight in. It renewed the subscription and now says your subscription has been extended to 10/July/2018. So even though I did it one day early MS honoured the time I still had left on the subscription. Expiry date was 10/07/2017. Reason for 4 stars? Office 2016 spoilt the functionality of OneNote 2013. Office 2016 isn't as intuitive to use as Office 2003.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 December 2017
Move to this on my Mac from Office 2011 - been chewing over moving to 365 for quite a while due to the annual subscription but glad I have moved over now I have done it.

Easy to install - excellent value from Amazon - got the 5 user licence so I could use it on my Laptop, phone and iPad as well
on 14 January 2018
My existing subscription ran out and needed to renew. Checked around and this was the cheapest I could find so was a no brainer.

Full years subscription for my Mac, plus I can share with my wife & daughter and still have 2 more devices spare.
on 2 July 2016
Nice package of utilities. Its a shame that publisher insists on changing the font from Times New Roman in my older documents to Calibri - a total pain in the Harris and if anyone can suggest a way to stop this happening I 'll send you a virtual kiss! Otherwise, good value for money. Easy download and better priced through Amazon than direct from Microsoft.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 December 2017
Easily the best value licence and really simple to apply. From memory I believe that Amazon send you a code, which you use to register within Office itself. Painless procedure - and crucially on the whole more attractive than purchasing through Microsoft's own website.
on 2 November 2017
Even though I generally use only Outlook, Excel and Word, it's great having Office (2017 desktop versions) synced over all Windows devices.
on 25 August 2017
Have used this for a few years now, always works perfectly and a whole lot cheaper than buying through Currys or Microsoft!
on 12 March 2017
An excellent purchase - apart from the Outlook 2016 IMAP folder problem. Basically it seems that you cannot delete an IMAP folder imported from a previous version of outlook! If you try it seems to disappear only to reappear a few seconds later.
on 9 December 2017
5 PCs. Or Macs at only £49 is great value for all Office Apps versus paying Microsoft direct for a renewal subscription.