Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 15 August 2013
A vast improvement from their previous album "Get Nice" This is the Zebrahead we all know and love. Plenty of party songs but also plenty of their "angrier" style of tune also.

I would say this is their best record since MFZB, and can honestly say there isn't one single dud track on the album, a must for any Zebrahead fan or anyone just getting into them for that matter.

Check them out live too, their stage show is awesome!
on 14 August 2013
This is a good Zebrahead album and has a pretty solid song list as usual with these guys, I wouldn't say its their best but it will probably grow on me in time.

I was a bit disappointed that it came in a card case instead of a crystal one but it does have the plastic inside to hold the disc (I've posted images for you to see)
review image review image review image
on 30 November 2013
I would recommend the zebrahead cd to any of their fans as the songs are ace and I can't seam to get enough of the album
on 24 August 2013
The best album yet, from the first track I was hooked! Fantastic, Brilliant, Play very loud, and annoy those neighbours!
on 11 April 2016
Peter liked the cd and has enjoyed listening to the tracks.
on 5 February 2015
I am such a massive ZH fangirl but hell, this is AWESOME
on 12 September 2016