Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle

on 13 March 2014
This is an absolutely great computer.

As it is not listed I guess the following info might be interesting to other customers. It has;

* to the front/top of the case there are 2 x USB 2.0 ports, headphone and mic connections and a small 3-in-1 data card reader.
* to the rear i/o panel of the motherboard you have 4 x USB 2.0 ports and 2 x USB 3.0 ports. there are 3 x audio connections, 1 x network connection and a PS/2 port.
* then there are the display connections (1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI) This by 2 as there is the connections of the mother board and the Graphic cards.
Use in preference the one at the bottom (related to the graphic card)

The computer is a monster, and a real pleasure to use.

ADMI has also a real "customer focused", customer service. they have great advises.
22 Comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 March 2014
Arrived a few days to go and after a quick and easy set up I was under way. Great computer overall, have not found a problem and don't expect I will. Considering the price and what you get you can't really go wrong and I can't wait to get some more games to start playing.

Looks- The computer looks very nice and has ports positioned really well at the top of the computer which comes very handy for my headphones which have a fairly short lead.

Performance- The computer has been faultless so far and It is not noisy or rattly or anything that may raise eyebrows the wrong way... It comes with a cooling fan attached to the side which I hadn't realized and with the 4.2 ghz Processor and 16 gb RAM especially what game can this not play?!

Faults- I honestly haven't found any yet and I am so pleased with my purchase.

Would I recommend? I WOULD completely! VERY happy!

Games I have played so far:

Company of Heroes ( Worked without any lag or faults on full settings )
Sim City ( No struggle at all and works smooth with the faults or lag )
MEDTW 2 ( Had on full settings with no problems, faultess )

I am hoping to play Flight Simulator X soon on this computer, anyone who is wondering whether this computer can handle, from what I have seen and what I can say from the specs, shouldn't be a problem!
on 3 August 2014
A very good computer. The fans are very quiet, which was a relief for me, as the noise can be very annoying, although they turn up when intensive applications are opened. I was surprised that it didn't come with a keyboard or mouse, which is not something that is clearly advertised on the product page. There is also a somewhat unnecessary light that illuminates the bottom half of the PC tower.

Despite these minor quibbles, a very good and powerful machine and exceptionally good value for money - to be recommended for customers on a budget.
on 27 January 2015
My biggest problem with this product is the Graphics card, as the item is being sold as a Gaming PC, the card that it comes with is woefully under powered. I must admit that it is my fault that I did not research the Graphics capabilities well enough however I would suggest anyone looking at this product should not make the same mistake.

The rest of the system is great it's well put together and works brilliantly just not with a lot of games.
on 15 June 2014
Excellent PC would définatley recomend this but upgrade thé gpu before october if your looking to run the big upcoming triplle A titles.
on 8 May 2014
Wow what a machine this is and i will say im so glad i made the right choice in buying this one , I bought this PC for gaming , Games such as Dayz standalone , I have to say it runs it so beautifully on high settings and i am almost stunned at how well it runs , The pc is bigger then i expected yet thats not a bad thing with the side, front, and back fans with white light coming out its like starwars invented this lol, I did a little inspection on the system and i noticed the processor is actually a AMD FX(tm) 4350 quad core and that is alot better then the FX 4170 , I would rate this gaming pc 10 stars out of 5 as it really is amazing , Im Lovving it :)
on 28 May 2015
Wish I had double checked the reviews on ADMI I am now at the stage of broken computer and they are refusing to rebate the money, parts are cheap and ports don't work, antennae broke off - would not recommend this machine
on 18 January 2015
I've had this unit for about a month now, and honestly I have had no issues whatsoever. The graphics card has made a huge difference in the performance of the games I'm able to play, and they include the original boxes for the graphics card and motherboard (plus the documentation for both respectively) with the shipment parcel. This is particularly handy if you do what I did and upgrade the OS and need to re-install certain drivers again after - everything is there should you need it.

It runs quietly, it boots quickly and has a pretty damn good performance for how much you pay for it. Absolutely would buy again.
on 28 August 2014
Item came late past the delivery period as it was a birthday gift... Seller contacted immeadiately to let me know the issue...Excellent how ever I've never owned a gaming PC.. Took a while to connect to my wireless network... Doesn't pick up my 5Ghz band.(if anyone knows why please contact me)..however I installed music software on it...runs like a dream... No glitching or freezing... Actually installed skyrim elder scrolls 5 and ran it at full graphics... No problem...value for money!!! Nice case Nd good strong build... Love the white colour very modern..
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2015
amazing computer.. i have nothing but good things to say about the pc its just an overall good pc. when starting up i typed the product key which was " expired " so i called them up and in 5 mins due to how helpful they were i was ready to do anything i wanted. the pc really is very fast and silent which i like. i use it for hours and it stays consistent and silent.

if there was a bad thing about the pc it would be that its a little too high/tall but i guess thats a good thing because it means theres more stuff in it