Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 July 2016
I am so old that I have the original vinyl version of this which has been much played. It is of its time but no harm in that. At least one of the tracks would have to go with me to my Desert Island but which one? Maybe 'I never loved a man..' as it hits my Motown and soul buttons too. Play this album and it will lift your spirits and make you dance!
on 8 August 2013
Yet another terrific album from the ubiquitous Mr Burton. I have followed his career since his days with George Shearing and he has been consistently excellent and more often than not, sheer genius. Roll on the next album.
on 6 August 2011
I've liked Gary Burton for a while & have a number of his albums. This one has a real driving quality, rather reminiscent of Throb. I have to keep playing it & thoroughly recommend it.
on 4 August 2015